• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements XI: The Mindhax became passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So kid Jiren is only thing Yamucha can defeat? Not joking i think Yamucha's power level is around 20 or 40 I'm sure Saibaman's power level is lower than 20 but Yamucha's arm can't move at that moment because his power is at his arms and fists not legs"

TurboTriangle601 said:
"So kid Jiren is only thing Yamucha can defeat? Not joking i think Yamucha's power level is around 20 or 40 I'm sure Saibaman's power level is lower than 20 but Yamucha's arm can't move at that moment because his power is at his arms and fists not legs"
There you have it folks, Someone thinks a Saibaman's power level is lower than 20 of all things and i think the commenter also thinks Yamcha's current power level is 20-40.
10 farmers vs Yamcha & Saibaman equals a stomp... against Yamcha and Saibaman!

I do not want to believe that a human being seriously made this statement...I will just pretend this was a joke for the sake of my sanity.

SuperDragoon978 said:
"Dyspo is only hypersonic in speed. No one in Z was more than supersonic. Saitama blitzes the entire Dragonball verse"
I got a better one. "Goku isn't FTL because being FTL is impossible ItL. Therefore Saitama beats him."

OuterversalRaditz said:
I mean if you're gonna use a Seth statement, something like him suggesting that Goku could beat Alien X with mindhax is much more ignorant than what is, at worst, pretty questionably scaling
WAIT WHAT THE **** SINCE WHEN DOES GOKU HAVE MINDHAX?

indeed it must be passive

I'm suprised people here didn't take much offense to that. Imo Base Goku being above any of the God level characters in the Black arc is asinine. Nevermind my whole disagreement with current SSB Goku being above Black arc Vegetto and Fusion Zamasu.

Also since when did Goku have mindhax?! 8|

I belive that he scaled goku to roshi...

And he did say that he resist planetary mindhax because vegeta could resist

Axl233 said:
Moving clouds is just weather manipulation it does not equal to ap what so ever.

-a guy from this wiki
"Whatsoever" is pushing it, but I do agree that a lot of weather feats I see being used here aren't actually feats that can be directly linked to attack potency.

If the person is telekinetically moving all the molecules personally, sure that can be translated to their telekinetic AP. If they're just kinda summoning a storm, that is not always something that can be directly translated to how hard they can hit you with their fists.

But wiki standards so meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back