• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements XI: The Mindhax became passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or what "Writers don't do math" is.

Cause let's be real, even if you focus your ki on the opponent, the punch isn't going to just stop before it hits the planet.

"Jedi can destroy planets and stars and are sextillions of times ftl"-Someone guy in youtube comments

"A bullet would kill Sidius and Jedi"-Same guy from above.

"I feel Zeno is higher since his name is Omni king which I think means he omnipotent instead of multi universe buster ~youtube commenter"

"I dont understand how zeno isnt top 3? he can basically destroy things whenever he wants´╗┐ (for context this is in a top 12 strongest characters video)"

"Why is saitama is not the best top 10 most powerful anime character´╗┐"

"how can anyone be stronger than zeno? he probably lacks speed and fighting ability but wiping the whole universe in a snap is something else´╗┐"

and last but not least "Zeno should be 1 he can destroy and create any thing he wants´╗┐"

Matthew Schroeder said:
Silly aunt, everybody knows it was due to Noah's Flood.
What is truly depressing about that statement is that she has a BSc degree.

I keep wondering what is wrong with our education system. And sometimes I tell myself it might be best to not know.

A speed difference of ten times is not enough to guarantee a speed blitz.

~ Some guy on TMF who claimed that a Mach 4,000 character would not be able to speed blitz a Mach 350 character.

Soldier Blue said:
I keep wondering what is wrong with our education system. And sometimes I tell myself it might be best to not know.
Too bad.

You know what's wrong

E V E R Y T H I N G

Also blowing budgets on free food as opposed to saving it for hiring people or simply paying them an amount that's actually acceptable.

Not only that but im heard that the goverment is decreasing the investments on education, 10 years later most of the American teens and Young adults are still gonna think that the moon is made of cheese.

Axl233 said:
Not only that but im heard that the goverment is decreasing the investments on education, 10 years later most of the American teens and Young adults are still gonna think that the moon is made of cheese.
The Government literally triplicated the funds for education last two decades. Money is not the question, modern education system is flawed from its roots.

That too.

Common Core for one was very poorly implemented in pretty much every school... But O'farrell Charter.

Dziga said:
Axl233 said:
The Government literally triplicated the funds for education last two decades. Money is not the question, modern education system is flawed from its roots.
sorry,because im heard that back in 2017 idk if it was accepted.

but,its true tho that a private school is much better then a public one most of the time and the thing is that a lot of people are uneducated cause they parents preferred to put then in a public one.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Mand21 said:
People don't know what supression means
Some people still think Beerus used 100% of his power when he fought SSG Goku and that Goku is a 6 compared to him.

...and all it meant was that Whis was at a greater distance from Beerus than Beerus was from Goku.

Soldier Blue said:
A speed difference of ten times is not enough to guarantee a speed blitz.
~ Some guy on TMF who claimed that a Mach 4,000 character would not be able to speed blitz a Mach 350 character.
That's true tho

That last part isn't really ignorant Flash could just omegablitz Zen-oh and phase his brain out. Or steal his speed and turn him into a statue.

"Dyspo is 1 light speed fast. DC characters are like billions & trillions times faster" - FB

"Pre Crisis Superman is faster than infinity" - Comicvine

"Thanos with the IG punches Saitama. The stone break into pieces" -Seriously?

Such Touhou downplay... Everyone knows the verse is at least Multi-Reality level+ with lowball.

I know that everyone has their own opinions, but sometimes you have to admit, this opinion is ******* dumb:

Daredevil is the worst super hero show of all time, because the main character is blind.

"Arale godstomps Jiren/All of Super because she's a gag character"

She legit got stomped by Beerus so I don't know why I've seen the above repeated over a dozen times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back