• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements XI: The Mindhax became passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made videos correcting himself from believing they were only planet level at some point, I think. It was probably sometihing like "Saitama is stronger than you think" and after he also had made videos with Saitama being presumed 5-B so he probably changed his mind.

"Sans can be your body pillow with a lovely H O T D O G sticking out, and look at that ASS. Do skeletons have asses? No they don't, but sans does"

Composite Gilgamesh is Low Multiverse level for being superior to BB.

Composite Godzilla is Solar System level/Multi solra system for matching Thor. Universe Level with DIvine Power

@Monarch Just wanna make sure. Did someone actually claim that or was this statement supposed to be for a different?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
"If you just killed all life in the 40k galaxy, Chaos would die"
>Chaos wants to consume the universe in a fiery holocaust of destruction

Pictured: Apparently Tzeentch's master pla
"I hear you, and I defy you." Horus' words echoed down the aeons, coming from a place beyond time and space. "This universe will burn as countless others have burned before it! There can be no victory against Chaos."
Clearly Horus is just believing in lies that Chaos told him.

Andytrenom said:
"Izuku is lightspeed"
To be fair though, I might be taking this a little out of context.
NUX TAKU <3 Though it was sarcastic.

Izuku fingerflicks at lightspeed and has no less than subrelativistic combat speed lal

Mand21 said:
NUX TAKU <3 Though it was sarcastic.
What wasn't sarcastic was his insistence that Goku can't be FTL because real life people can never be FTL OvO

He was indeed being serious about it but in a trollful way and you can't take Nux serious on powerscaling because he doesn't know about our principles against stuff like calc stacking and KE for non real life.

...but that FTL thing... do you have the video? LOL

Ryukama said:
He also claims that Saitama has an actual superpower that enables him to automatically become stronger than his opponent no matter what.
Who knew Saitama was really everyones favorite Lizard in disguise all along.

Oh, I remember that video. XD

I actually don't think it's such a huge bullshit, but it's easily contradicted by the fact Saitama took damage from Boros's Limit Broken attacks. If he took scratch damage from these attacks and matched the strength of a 5-B blast with a punch of his own, then that makes Boros either lower in 5-B or Low 5-B, and Saitama is 5-B or wankable to a high end of 5-B, lol. No limitless stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back