• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements XI: The Mindhax became passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guy on youtube's comments wanking Fairy-Tail and Naruto to Multi-Galaxy / Universal levels.

TheSandman31 said:
This is why I stay away from Google+
No G+ isn't bad tho

its just have some communities with dc tards but for the rest it isn't a bad debating place ( Oh and it depends on which community you are in there are good and bad communities)

"> Don't see how that helps the Chaos Gods in it of itself. Only in their dimension with mind hax can they do some damage. Nothing's preventing Goku or Beerus from destroying the galaxy they feed on and making them starve." ~ Warhammer 40k downplayer

No G+ isn't bad tho

its just have some communities with dc tards but for the rest it isn't a bad debating place ( Oh and it depends on which community you are in there are good and bad communities)

Honestly I'm on the opposite boat. I personally consider G+ debating cancerous asf because most people are rude, some are unbelievably biased and hypocritical, people fail to grasp physics and i could go on

"Kratos literally moved from Greece to Scandinavia for the events of GoW 4, right? So that means the Greek Gods weren't even small country level"

"Bulma could see SSJ Cabba, people could see Cell and Goku fight. Subsonic at best, quit the MFTL+ wank, Goku is nothing to Whis".

"Ice >> Vegeta".

Question: What is the strongest anime verse?

Answer: 1.DBZ, 2.Yu yu hakusho, 3.Bleach or Inuyasha

Halo armor is more durable than anything Aura has really shown, considering that Grimm are pretty much paper to Halo bullets.

Escanor can create mini-sun when he isn't at 100%

Because he has the power of sun, he should be star lvl.

Now, to (Chrono) trigger Cal into destroying the wiki:

Chrono Trigger is the shittiest, most horrible and terribad video game that I have ever played. The gameplay is just vomit worthy, the graphics are godawful, the characters are all horrible, and Chrono himself is one of the most ******** ******* that I have ever seen. He is a autistic, Aspergers addled dipshits who suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome, Alzheimer's disease, and Down Syndrome.

To elaborate more on the gameplay, it is borderline unplayable, due to what is quite possibly some of the most inane and worst game mechanics ever.

Bottom line: never play Chrono Trigger. Ever.

BTW, Yang solos your shitty universe. Like she does all JRPG universes/multiverses/megaverses/Omniverses.
~ Tonathan100​

BTW, Yang solos your shitty universe. Like she does all JRPG universes/multiverses/megaverses/Omniverses.

What? Is he talking about Yang ? Even a Butterfree can stomp her.

Where did you find it?

TriforcePower1 said:
What? Is he talking about Yang ? Even a Butterfree can stomp her.

Where did you find it?
But she defeated Tifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back