• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements XI: The Mindhax became passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is more funny than ignorant because I really doubt he was being serious. Seth highballs DB but this one was special.

In reference to the conversation Goku and Vegeta had in Super on their limits as SSBs and how Vegeta thought they couldn't get much stronger through training, Seth said something to the effect of: What if the plateau Vegeta was talking about... was the fifth dimension?

@Outerversal Raditz

Nah man, they were talking about the "Next Dimension" that Vegeta mentions in the Ocean Dub of DBZ ovo

I've seen that video (edit: can't watch it again until I'm on my lunch break) but I don't remember its contents outside of the stuff on the multipliers.

That said, using inflated multipliers for Toeiverse DB isn't that bad on the DB wank scale. Plenty of people believe all forms of Buu and anyone who scales to them have infinite 3D attack potency

Ricsi-viragosi said:
...probably. He tends to use the "come and debate me seth" as a joke
You are wrong! Now I am gonna have Seth come and debunk you ovo

"I made up everyting that I just said, but the fact that I could make it up that easly has to mean that it has some thruth to it"

Why do so many neckbearded ignorami love comic dick in their mouth? Their most powerful entities such as Mandrakk, the Living Tribunal and Anti-monitor are just multiversal with next to no hax. The likes of BB from fate could blink all 3 of them away instantly with sheer hax. Lol.

And don't even get me started on how utterly wanked spawn and vertigo characters are, lol. Just a bunch of statements and no feats. All they do is talk, yet people call them outerversal?
Bullshit. Lol. They're merely human level beings who embody concepts. More haxxed than their superiors such as Anti-monitor but far weaker. Naruto, Luffy, and Toriko can casually obliterate them all.

Comics all in all tops at multiversal, anime verses will always be superior in terms of power. I don't care what you basement-dwelling trolls think, but that's just the objective fact of the matter. The one truth that renders all others false. Deal with it. Lol.

"lmfao this guy hajun is pathetic and far from "hyperversal" hes odin tier at best, >is born and has a tumor LOL uses "laws" instead of omnipotentness what a joke´╗┐"

Seth The Programmer said Bleach is planet to large planet level and I don't know what to think about it so I'm throwing myself here.

I mean, most people outside of this wiki still consider Bleach 5-B due to Yhwach supposed Triple Planet Busting.

Speaking of ignorant statements in-universe:

Snoke in The Last Jedi said his fleet would destroy the entire island where Luke exiled himself to. And he said so as if destroying the entire island was a big deal.

A trio of star destroyers can reduce a planet's surface to a burning cinder overnight and he acts like destroying one not-so-large island is a big deal.

I haven't watched Star Wars or the novels for such a long time, but i vaguely remember an outdated ship at fractional power pulverized mountains, not small ones either. Correct me if i'm wrong on that, i might be thinking of another series.

In a Canon comic, an ISD2 vaporized the top half of a mountain with a single turbolaser shot. And it wasn't even with the huge octuple barbette batteries near the upper deck structure. Those are vastly more powerful.

Heavy turbolasers have some really good feats in a few Canon novels. In Battlefront: Twilight Company an ISD literally melts a city, in Aftermath: Life Debt the heavy turbolasers of three ISDs cause violent tectonic spasms on Kashyyyk, in the Thrawn novel they cause an ocean to boil and unleash tsunamis with just several shots, in the Phasma novel a Resurgent-class star destroyer reduces a large city to a "black smudge" visible from orbit with a single shot.

Oh wow, and people say Star Wars can be defeated by Modern Millitary.

Ainex234 said:
The likes of BB from fate could blink all 3 of them away instantly with sheer hax. Lol.
Wouldn't have been surprised if that statement came from here tbh OvO

I've seen Seth The Programmer claim High 4-C Saitama, Boros and Garou and also dunno what to think

Matchups between imperfect Cell and Boros soon?

I mean, I only rember him doing that when willingly wwanking a character to point out how they would get destroyed anyways

kinda how like he had a fight between goku and naruto where he had naruto universal because the world also means universe in japanise. He did it on purpose, and was aware of its stupidity

I know he purposefully wanked Naruto to Low 2-C~2-C. But Saitama's boost to High 4-C is a repeated proposal in which he quotes the guidebooks saying Boros's Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon does indeed have the power of a collapsing star a.k.a Supernova, which shoots OPMverse's god tiers into Tier 4.

Mand21 said:
I've seen Seth The Programmer claim High 4-C Saitama, Boros and Garou and also dunno what to think

Matchups between imperfect Cell and Boros soon?
That's downplay for One Punch Man's fans lol

@Mand21

Part of me thinks that Seth high balls Saitama nowadays because he knows it still won't give him a chance against Toeiverse DBZ; furthermore, for better or worse, it automatically deflects accusations of downplay if the person listening to his argument doesn't increase their degree of scrutiny.

TriforcePower1 said:
That's downplay for One Punch Man's fans lol
Which is why I tend to believe it. :v Do you guys think this wiki should accept it? Would give Saitama a solid rating at 1 foe and lend room for the possibility of 4-B as soon as he power-creeps a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back