• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements X- Ignorance Mindhax

"Ribrianne is stronger then Anilaza and comparable to GoD Toppo because she destroyed 17's barrier while Anilaza was incapable of doing such."

Some guy: Goku would lose against Superman because he got hurt by a laser.

Same guy: Superman was hurt by non planet level characters only due to plot reasons.

"Final Fantasy characters are a bit stronger than Fire Emblem characters. With only a few exceptions"

The funniest thing related to this that I can remember is was a guy that didn't even know how to spell macro so he wrote it something like "Mikrecosm level".

@SuperDragoon978 What reason did that person have for current Base Goku surpassing Hit?

I mean, if we assume Post Second Trigger Base Goku was amped as well, he might be stronger. Still Headcannon.

@Ryukama

1. Base Goku was going to fight Golden Freeza and Goku didn't know Freeza got stronger so apparently Pre-ToP Base Goku>ROF Golden Freeza.

2. Base Goku taking several attacks from a semi-serious Jiren. (Not sure why he took that seriously)

So he got Hit (Vs. Jiren)>Current Base Goku>Hit (Before Jiren)>Base Goku (Before Jiren)>ROF Golden Freeza out of that.

That's his reasoning not mine.

atomic bombs destroy atoms since naruto attack potency is above nukes then he can destroy atoms and sub atomic particles

-comic vine

The closest thing to Atomization in Naruto is Jinton, which destroys in a molecular level, but the funniest thing is that logic. Comic Vine as always providing high quality ignorant statements.

"Zeno is Multiversal because he can destroy all of existence! Also, his existence erasure beats anything and everything, including TOAA".

I swear I've seen this.

Sceptilespy said:
"Zeno is Multiversal because he can destroy all of existence! Also, his existence erasure beats anything and everything, including TOAA".

I swear I've seen this.
link or didn't happen

"There's no real argument for SSB being stronger than SS4"

Back