• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements X- Ignorance Mindhax

From React's "Teen Guess that Song"

"I knew it was twenty one pilots but I didn't know the artist"´╗┐

Wut?

From Elders React to Avengers infinity war

"there's a green guy back there...shrek?"

lol

With the Elders React i can kind of understand because they're old and they probably don't keep up to date with some pop culture stuff (though i don't know how you wouldn't know who Hulk is seeing how old he is, but whatever.)

That teens react one though, you think that's bad... watch them play Mega Man 1.

I have talked right now with someone who say that "Alex Mercer" is planet level because "Mercer was quite literally going to absorb the entirety of the Earth " and saying that Mercer defeat Cole MacGrath and saying that Alex is "faster than a helicopter"

Monarch Laciel said:
Ignorant indeed.

You are far more likely to float through the endless void for eternity
I mean hey eventually space-time will collapse and put you out of your misery. On the bright side, you will get to see a lot of stars in the couple billion years you're flying.

Well I mean.

You'll also die within a few seconds due to space rads, internsl pressurization and not being able to breathe.

"He needed help to build up energy for such attack. And since this is just an ork and I doubt that he at least close to bullet timing, GEOM combat speed doesn't look great IMO" Some dude on space battles commenting on the GEOM EE

Back