• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements X- Ignorance Mindhax

I like to categorize that in my section of "Stupid things to say when you don't have arguments or when you don't want to to keep debating". This includes things like "It doesn't matter who wins because my verse is better than yours".

"The word closer has a u in it" - yet another kid from my class

Are you sure you're in the right class? You might have accidentally joined the fifth grade.

The student claimed to have been high/drunk at the time lol But yeah unfortunately a lot of idiots in my class.

"Marble Alien is human sized. Universes in Men in Black are just super small and comparable to marbles"

The joke is that Touhou characters were supposed to easily stomp DBS and DBH characters (which is obviously pure wank).

Nope. I find dumb humour funny. But I can't get it, because I'm dumb. Wait. WAIT. I'm dumb. I find dumb humour funny. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DiepEpicBattle said:
DBS DBZ or whatever is strong and all, but still fodder to touhou (DB still stomps naruto)
Very true. TBH a lot of things can't beat Touhou. I don't see why people are trying to make beings that can't beat them have the power to.

coughcoughundertalefandomcoughcough

Back