• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements X- Ignorance Mindhax

It was a theory some SSJ4 fanboy created as an excuse to say SSJ4 > SSB. The theory says that SSJB actually doesn't give any power boost, it only increases Ki Control.

Dziga said:
It was a theory some SSJ4 fanboy created as an excuse to say SSJ4 > SSB. The theory says that SSJB actually doesn't give any power boost, it only increases Ki Control.
I mean, what water tank formula is?

I mean I get what they were going for with it,Cyborg and Grievous being somewhat ill, but I agree the 2003 one makes him sounds way more badass and intimidating

Cake just tied with Goku therefore asking the Cake to be low 2C.

Also Composite Tree beat God so asking for it to be tier 0.

Ainex234 said:
"I don't believe Monika could beat superman"
... About that... "Jiren would beat the crap out of Monika because he isn't a videogame, therefor he hasn't a save file that Monika can delete, nor a script for her to manipulate".

Sora(kingdom hearts) is just human level he is only strong with the keyblade because it has street level powers

Axl233 said:
Sora(kingdom hearts) is just human level he is only strong with the keyblade because it has street level powers
Even ignoring all the crazy crap Sora's been through, theirs still the simple feat of him tanking gun shots with no visible injury during Deep Jungle.

Even ignoring all the crazy crap Sora's been through, theirs still the simple feat of him tanking gun shots with no visible injury during Deep Jungle.

yeah, im would undestand people not believing in star level or planet level sora but street level man thats just reddit levels of downplay sora fights against heartless,nobodies,gods and giants at daily basis plus he can cut buildings like butter but no he is only street level at best.

DMUA said:
How about slicing a building in half?
Im talked about that but he said that the building was just a illusion that was created by xemnas reality warping powers,im dont eveen...

"Noctis has terrible reactions Compaired to 2B "Noctis would get slaughtered by 2B in a fight because She tanked a nukuler explosion Point blank" "Only 1 summon of Noctis could hurt 2b (ramuh) but she can't just use electric gel to negate all that damage"

"Terraria's weak, he's carspeed and weaker than steve. Also his fastest guns are only one hit every 4 seconds and Moon Lord wold get wiped by chtulu" (latter kinda true but only via regen)

No it's not. Even the sun's heat at its core (15 million Kelvin) only releases about Large Building level constantly.

Back