• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements X- Ignorance Mindhax

From a Death Battle of Sans vs Bendy:

"Sans has the superior edge in speed and hax, problem is though Bendy has the superior edge in strength, durability, and he has that annoying thing know as immortality & regen."

"strength, durability"

Something's not right here...

omniverse is a group of universes, googolverse is a group of omniverses - Some kid ik

This is very common for people who have little knowledge of dimensional tiering. They fall under that fallacy " X Character is a higher dimensional being. Y is vastly more powerful than X, so Y must be a dimension above."

SuperDragoon978 said:
The newest One Minute Melee was Saitama vs. Goku. This was current Goku who had Ultra Instinct. Saitama wo. Just.....what? I know there's no research but seriously?
They flip a coin to see who wins. They said so in a previous video. I think it was after that whole Cell vs Meruem debacle.

Soldier Blue said:
SuperDragoon978 said:
The newest One Minute Melee was Saitama vs. Goku. This was current Goku who had Ultra Instinct. Saitama wo. Just.....what? I know there's no research but seriously?
They flip a coin to see who wins. They said so in a previous video. I think it was after that whole Cell vs Meruem debacle.
Doesn't make it any less stupid or inaccurate. Even if there was research I would still expect them to have Saitama stomp anyway.

One minute melee was never to show who is the strongest,it was to show who they liked the most.That's why meruem won against cell,because they like meruem more.

"Saitama is a joke character, and joke characters never lose."

Alright, Superman is the hero of the comic, and the hero never loses. Goku is the shonen hero, and the shonen hero always becomes more powerful than the opponent in the last second. Dora the Explorer was made to always get to where she wants to, so you can trap her in a infinite dimensional maze, and she'll still get out of it in the end of the episode.

"CW Zoom is MFTL because he is many times faster than Barry who can run fast enough to time travel"

Let's just remember that power scaling mean nothing and that the dude who win is the dude the author want to see win and that's it.

The strongest person in every piece of fiction is his author, so if he decide that someone can't lose, then he can't and vice-versa.

Back