• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements X- Ignorance Mindhax

Heck, I don't even agree with the stats Undertale has here, and even I know it has multiple timelines. Did people even play the damn game?

I'm personally against considering saves as timelines, but even then, there are statements of multiple timelines in the game, even if we put them at the absolute minimum, the top tiers would still be at the very least 2-C. I agree with 2-A Asriel tho.

Oh, nice. Yeah, I'm done trying to convince people of multiversal undertale. They are just too stubborn and don't want to believe in it. HeadCannon is all they like. Idk about saves being timelines, but I at least know that omega flowey > chara.

Another funny thing is that, when I try to debate Undertale outside of this wiki, people still call me a "VsBattles Wiki fanboy" without even realising that the stats I personally give to Undertale aren't even the same we have on the wiki.

@Paulo

I don't think the gap between 2-C and 2-B is unquantifiable, I mean the diference between 1001 universes and 10^500 universes wasn't considered unquantifiable, yet 2 and 1000 universes is?

But whatever.

@Js

Stats aren't linear, so having stats 10 times higher than someone can mean the diference between Building and Town level, the diference between Chara and Flowey stats is far above that. =/

Zen'O solos all of Undertale and DC combined casually. 10-C Monika due to being confirmed a game file in our computers only.

Zeno from xenoverse may have a better chance, but still gets stomped asriel and i believe there is a tier 1 in DC. so yeah, no.

Edit: nvm MANY people from DC stomp hard.

Ik, I just now remembered the writer was a thing. Damn, I really need to get back into the DC world. It's been so long since I've looked at anything DC related.

We know about touhou wank and how horrendous it is, but it's time for some DOWNPLAY of it. "Yukari is only moon level at best, and hecatia is solar system level"- good old youtube comments.

"Wait other planets have moons too" - some kid in my class right now

Ryukama said:
I wonder what his/her reaction will be when he/she learns that there are moons out there with thick atmospheres, oceans, organic molecules, planets around other stars.

Ryukama said:
"Catholics forbid marriage" - some other kid in my class right now

Please kill me.

Soldier Blue said:
I wonder what his/her reaction will be when he/she learns that there are moons out there with thick atmospheres, oceans, organic molecules, planets around other stars.
But I S N ' T T H E M O O N A S T A R ?

Back