• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VIII - The Last Ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gargoyle sun freezing feat originally came here, though NF is locked to non-members. (It's where her stellar range comes from, but considered and outlier as far as AP is concerned).

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@Gargoyle sun freezing feat originally came here, though NF is locked to non-members. (It's where her stellar range comes from, but considered and outlier as far as AP is concerned).
Where is that feat done in game?

Isn't that basically her best suit? And isn't it consistent with other feats?

Respond on my wall if you can I don't want to derail.

I kind of rephrased that but basically :

• "The only thing that is guaranteed for a higher dimensional character is a better range."
~Some random guy on YT

"The Grand Priest beats The Living Tribunal."

And that's a Youtube video I once saw, summed up.

I love it when people use outliers/PIS as examples to 'debunk' dimensional tiering.

"Rick stomped a 4-Dimensional alien once, guess he's a universe buster now" is always a classic.

Still better than "5 dimensions were mentioned in the series, this means that destroying the universe isn't Universe level, it's High Universe level."

"High tier Zelda characters like Ganondorf or most Links are building level. This is because Ganon brought himself to exhaustion just trying to collapse his castle, and Link and Zelda were afraid of being killed by it. And the Triforce can warp a country at best seeing how the Dark World it created is only the size of Hyrule, and even then sone people have calced Hyrule to be smaller than NYC, so it's likely that the Triforce is only able to warp cities"

Well guys, time for some downgrades, the gods of Google+ have spoken. This will be Ganons new tiers:

Tier: 9-B | 8-C | 7-B, possibly 6-B

"Ultra Insticts adapt to ANY opponent reactions, so US Goku can react to characters that are above the concept of speed."

"Peach holy water can kill ghost, this means that she can destroy souls, so she can one-shot Darkseid".

A short interpretation for his argument.

"Zeno is the most powerful anime and fiction character" "Zeno solos Marvel and DC , comics will copy his concept of "Omnipotence" "Zeno inspired Marvel and DC" "Zeno vs TOAA or Zeno vs The Presence is debatable, but i believe zeno will loose if TOAA and The Presence team up against him" "You need to be omnipotent to stalemate Zeno" "Only omnipotents can defeat Beerus" "GT Goku is hyperversal "and "he can beat Thanos with IG" "Black Goku can solo Undertale" "Goku has determination because he never gives up ,therefore he solo UT", "Kid Goku is planet lvl and FTL",etc

Most of these statements was from spanish videos, threads and people i have seen.

"Chara is planet lvl since she only destroyed the world which means planet"

"Beerus solos Saint Seiya" (Coming from a guy who claims that timelines are planets in UT)

"Nobody in Saint Seiya is above galaxy level, all is hyperbole"

"Gurren Lagann should be massively downgraded because it's just a japanese spin-off of Transformers and should scale to the Transformers franchise by extension. The 'first version' back when they were only Tier 8/Tier 7 not fancy little galaxy or universe destroying."

"Yuyu hakasho would beat TTGL because they are ghosts and to small for the robot to hit, also it being universe level is wank while country level YYH is downplay the verse is planet level"

"Most of the gems' feats involve weapons so they should be downgraded to 10-B at base and 10-A with fusions. Also they are just rocks who see potential in a techincally 8-ish year old so they should be also downgraded to at least 10-C."

"I could ram a 50 foot airplane on STTGL's toenails and it will be fatally injured."

"Superman would beat STTGL because STTGL has no hax, the only thing he has is his size, which would not work on Superman, because he's invulnerable."

I've seen people seriously debate non-Superhuman gems before, even with weapons.

Even ignoring the high end crap, Garnet still smacked down a small mountain and Pearl shattered pillars.

Wait when did these feats happen? I mean I agree Human level gems is kinda Dumb considering they Consistantly show super human feats

@Jester Garnet split a mountain in half with the force of a casual punch which didnt even connect in Monster Budies and Pearl cut a Gem monster the size of Beach City in half in the comics, which are canon.

Hell, Garnet's punch didnt even connect with the mountain itself, she punched the Gem monster she was fighting so hard that the mountain collapsed from the force of her punch alone.

Also in the comics, Connie takes down a Gem monster capable of destroying houses (over time) and smashed through walls like nothing.

But there's also a comic where Steven gets cut by glass so maybe 10-C is valid.

"where Steven gets cut by glass so maybe 10-C is valid." Obviously they have Split Durability where there dura feats only apply to the light body of the gem. Which are Diffrent from physical attacks because reasons. Same reason why ki attacks in DBZ do Diffrent damage then the physical ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back