• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually didn't understand why you post it. I mean Naruto is indeed not planet lvl, and usually people become planet lvl after destroying a planet.

I would understand it,if Naruto had a planetary feat that's simple different from destroying the planet it self, but like this it's not all that ignorant.

Not even Kaguya is planet level without ETSB

Yeah but doesn't mean that "he never destroyed a planet" is a valid argument. I think he may have said Small Planet Level and not Planet Level.

I don't like character A. They are shit and just badly written. Character B would tear this awful character a new one.

^ Seen someone actually say something along these lines to argue that Guts could beat Alvarez arc Natsu. This was Golden Age Guts by the way.

Basically anyone with good enough regen who's on the same level will beat Akame sadly. ( Ryuko comes to mind here. )

High Mid regen is pretty rare amongst 7As.

That said, there's also most of the Androids in Nier

Screw Saitama. Someone find and post that video where the guy claims Base Goku (Namek Saga) has feats way beyond those of any of Superman's.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Basically anyone with good enough regen who's on the same level will beat Akame sadly. ( Ryuko comes to mind here. )
Anyone with a relevant hax beats her as she essentially has no resistance on hax and has no hax of her own except her sword.

FT? You mean time stop hax, space manipulation hax, Orgasams hax, Brandish who can simply enlarge your organs and you are dead or make you smaller and crush you, a dude who can revive your old enemies or people you love and use them against you etc...

FT is not a weak 7-A at all they simple have too many of them so there are weak ones as well.

Just how much friendship was necessary to take the 12 down.

I think you over did it a bit there bud.

Most 7-A FT characters only have one hax ability which is what Gargoyle was probably talking about.

Over did what?

Also if one hax abilty allows you to win with np it's still a lot. Since we talk about 7-A.

The whole top half of your last reply lmao. Just seemed like you could have gotten the point across with out typing all of that.

Never said that. Just stating that there are other 7-A's with legit hax. *Cough* Dies Irae *Cough*

We talk about weak 7-A not dies irea which is strongest since their actual max is 1-A (I mean really fair).

I wrote things for brandish cause simply saying mass manipulation wouldn't necessary involve the abilty to enlarge her opponents organs to kill them.

WilliamShadow said:
FT? You mean time stop hax, space manipulation hax, Orgasams hax, Brandish who can simply enlarge your organs and you are dead or make you smaller and crush you, a dude who can revive your old enemies or people you love and use them against you etc...

FT is not a weak 7-A at all they simple have too many of them so there are weak ones as well.

Just how much friendship was necessary to take the 12 down.
Exactly, every character only has One hax in that entire series.

Compare 90% of the cast to Nier, Fate or Dies Irae, where pretty much everyone has a great amount of hax

@Gargoyle Dias irea aside cause they are unfair to be confronted as 7-A considering their max.

Nier has far more hax than FT per person but there are hax in FT that Nier can't deal with. Jacob space manipulation is the best example. Plus if the upgrades go through they won't even be 7-A i think.

Hey remember when you said Dimaria Yesta was acrewed against 9S?

So what hax exactly? Jacob's space Manipulation is nothing Nier can't deal with

Was it 9S? I remember there was a person, but i think it was someone else.

I just said Jacob's hax. Who can deal with it? He BFR the end.

FT characters are fast tho. 7-A Erza does beat a fair amount of Fate characters on speed alone

Considering their durabilty and his i don't see what can they do thou again i don't know how their abilty work.

I mean one hit is all he needs. Also, blitz.

Gargoyle One said:
Ahem....

Type 8 immortality
Only if they are close to the network. So a battle in FT world and that's it. Also remember Acnologia's instincts? Destroys his weakness and always attacks from where the dangerous come from so if possible he could find the network and destroy it. Like with ships and FT guild.

Only close to the network? Where'd you get that from?

Also the Network is Underground....

That said it's probably inconclusive. Neither can kill the other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back