• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Lee is superhuman confirmed

But seriously, you gotta respect the man. He managed to move faster than a camera could record him. Granted, it was an old camera, and any modern day camera could probably track him with ease, it's still an astonishing feat of humans potential.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
it's still an astonishing feat of humans potential.
Indeed. And aren't there a couple of martial artists alive today with Subsonic punching and kicking speed? One of them is Bren Foster (60 m/s kicking speed) but I'm not sure who the other guy is (40 m/s punching speed).

Knightofannihilation666 said:
"Acnologia > Dragon Cry > Etherion > Aizen"
I have lost faith in humanity
Meh. This is nothing to lose faith in humanity over. Now believing Acnologia can take DBS non-fodder (when even the fodder would shit stomp him) or that nobody in DBS besides Zen'o can stand a chance against Itachi. Now that is nuts.

"Whiss stated that Zen'oh is unbeatable, so EVERY SINGLE VERSE IN FICTION CAN'T BEAT HIM."

He is an extremely obsessed fanboy on facebook groups.

Pros BR aqui, tรด falando do famoso "Leandro L."

Like every other character does..?

Though to a fanboy as large as he sounds, he'd probably say that makes them all above time

ยดยดSaitama would win ANY fight,that's his bio,he can't lose.ยดโ•—โ”ยดยด

[Triggered intensifies]

From the comments to the Saitama vs Superman Arcade Mode episode:

"I'm surprised superman injured Saitamaยดโ•—โ”"

"This is bullshi, Super Man should've died from the first punch and the Serious Punch should've destroyed the bridgeยดโ•—โ”"

"This videos is SO wrong Saitama was meant to kill him with that one punchยดโ•—โ”"

"This is stupid. Superman shouldn't being standing up after getting a punch from Saitama I mean all he needs to defeat him is one punchยดโ•—โ”"

"This fight should have ended after the first Punch Lol.ยดโ•—โ”"

"saitama bleed ? never seen beforeยดโ•—โ”"

"opm can beat beerus because we did not see his all of his powersยดโ•—โ”"

"Saitama is to overpoweredยดโ•—โ”"

"What's funny people actually think supermen and goku can obliterate saitama that's ******* sadยดโ•—โ”"

All of which were on just the first page without clicking "See more". I bolded the best one of them all.

From the comments to a reaction video on Lucario vs Renamon's announcement:

"ScrewAttack confirmed that there will be NO Trainer and NO Digi Tamer in this battle, so they can Make the Match Even. Lucario is going to Annihilate Renamon and Digimon.ยดโ•—โ”"

>>Lucario is going to Annihilate Renamon and Digimon.

>and Digimon.

L u c a r i o i s g o i n g t o a n n i h i l a t e D i g i m o

MEGA WRONG!

The "joke character" argument can be used to justify the notion that Arale-chan could solo the One Punch Man verse (which she actually could).

Yeah, the guy was saying that every Universe Level who has Time Manipulation becomes a Multiverse Level, but, according to him, the Time Baby doesn't count, because "it was staed that he rules over all of time and space in the universe, which means that his abilities only work in the Gravity Falls universe."

Person A: I vote for this character (no reasoning at all)

Person B: *calls out person A for not giving reasons and states why opponent would win*

Person A: Nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back