• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean standard battle assumptions if they fight on a different planet they will never get back in time for the battle to continue.

WilliamShadow said:
I mean standard battle assumptions if they fight on a different planet they will never get back in time for the battle to continue.
....???

Then specify where it takes place, also SBA is in New York where the Network is, just so beneath the ground that an entire Military couldn't find it for centuries

I just said a random world, take Naruto world or, OP world or any world where the network doesn't exist. Probably a different continent would be enough.

Edit: well, it's not worth discussing honestly.

So, on topic for a change Yhwach vs Goku Yhwach wins(choose the reason) Think we all saw that one somewhere.

Edit:mad:Gar that's what I edited for.

I can't even figure out his reasoning. If he said planet lvl than it would be rather obvious what he refers to.

Well, I understand that part since Natsu said dragon slayer flames burn through anything, but i am pretty sure that's just a troll.

Davidsteel1 said:
Is large moon level even a thing??ƒñö
Large Moon = Small Planet

That guy was just spouting nonsense though. He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

"DBS Goku isn't even planet level"

"Namek Freeza is stronger than current Goku"

"No fictional universe operates on power scaling or statements"

Edit: And no this guy wasn't trolling. He was completely serious.

From a guy who argued that final evolution Pokemon are Island Level: "that's not wank. I only scaled Charizard at island level. If I was wanking then I would say that Charizard is planet level, but I said Charizard is island level." (this was back when we rated them as 7-C to 7-B, but Island Level is still wank anyways)

Welp guess that 5D Goku can be accepted because it isn't Outerversal Goku.

ZeedMillenniummon89 said:
Nobody told me that Google has shit for a brain.
Google suggestions are based on popularity of search items. It's not google itself that has shit for brains but a large chunk of people who use google.

Blahblah9755 said:
Can we just appreciate the fact that this guy seems to think his audience is so dumb, that they need the fact that in mythology gods are stronger than humans spelled out to them.
Godly entities are stronger than normal humans? This is news to me.

Speaking of Hulk: "If Hulk gets Angry Enough, he would probably be strong enough to take any version of Superman" <- Note that the person is aware of the existence of The Thought Robot.

Lol then would just use my wanked thought robot and say he will adapt to hulk ever growing power and always be ahead of his ever growing strength.

This character is peak human at best. He is not superhuman. He has no wall level feats.

Note: Character in question has shattered five concrete blocks with a single karate chop and made a 1.5+ metre wide hole in a stone door with a single kick. Guess this shit isn't wall level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back