• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Goku can shrug conceptual manipulation since he can do the same to Hit time hax"

"DBZ characters can shrug any kind of hax by having higher pl"

Both from CV...

Soldier Blue said:
Reacting to and dodging pistol shots is only a peak human speed feat.

^ I have seriously seen more than one person say this or something similar.
Ironically some people think that dodging bullets is lot faster than it actually is.

We need ignorant statements, not half true statements.

Well there are like 2 that can beat goku for sure, 3 if that one has the sword of superman. But let's not debate a goku vs superman and derail this thread.

Nope, freezing negates durability

Or he could roast him with his heat vision, or rip a hole in the fabric of space time.

Uhmm... I'll just leave this here.

" Franklin Richard,THE ONE ANOVE ALL basically said he is equal to him or close to him and he was a child then. "

The worst part is I have no idea of this actually happened. If it did..... RIP Marvel Hierarchy.

[SHRUGS] With how inconsistent Marvel is, this may have happened. If i do find evidence [ i will because i am a FR fanatic when it comes to scans , i found evidence for 2-A FR and scaling to the Multi-Abstracts ... That is how determined i can be .. ] of it one day, just put it under the...

HUGE AS HELL OUTLIER section.

From Google+:

"Universe level Goku is wank." Said user is from a community that constantly downplays dragon ball (even super) to planet level or less. I've seen someone there, completely seriously, state that current Goku is mountain level, Beerus is moon level, and Zeno is Multi-Galaxy level.

Let me guess. Their reason for pegging Goku at mountain level was that in the Battle of Gods movie, Vegeta was impressed with Beerus and Goku going through a mountain and stating that this power was hard to believe?

Soldier Blue said:
Let me guess. Their reason for pegging Goku at mountain level was that in the Battle of Gods movie, Vegeta was impressed with Beerus and Goku going through a mountain and stating that this power was hard to believe?
His logic was that since Goku has never destroyed anything larger than a mountain he was only that high (although I'm almost certain he's destroyed an island at one point. At the very least Piccolo has and Goku is supperior to him but apparently power scaling doesn't count as evidence.) Of course this is ignoring the evidence that current Goku is at least multi-galaxy level.

Ainex234 said:
This.
Massively FTL+ Ichigo confirmed.
No one from Saint Seiya made that list. Akame did. At least 30 septillion c Akame confirmed.

Also why the holy hell is Hit listed higher than Whis on this list...

Saitama doesn't beat his enemies because he is stronger. It's because his power is actually killing with one punch. That's why it's safe to assume that it would work on Goku

Kaltias said:
Saitama doesn't beat his enemies because he is stronger. It's because his power is actually killing with one punch. That's why it's safe to assume that it would work on Goku
Yeah I have no idea how anyone who's seen the series can think Saitama has a specific power that makes his punch kill people and not just super strength. Yet I've heard people say this countless times.

Oh yeah, KaijuD's a great YouTube channel; although, I it's a shame ProtoDude doesn't do much debating anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back