• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Only Megaton range

>A single Photon Torpedo caused an explosion the size of a tiny planetoid once.

A low end calc for standard Photon Torpedo was 20 Gigatons or so. I think theirs even a City level feat for phasers somewhere.

One of the Enterprise ships even has a few 5-A feats.

EDIT: Oh you said Star Wars. lol.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Didn't a random fodder Star Wars ship create a Gigaton explosion with its blasts?
I thought it was two gigatons....

Off topic, can you check the message I left on your wall?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Didn't a random fodder Star Wars ship create a Gigaton explosion with its blasts?
In one episode, some fodder attack craft fire a dozen or so shots at a planet. They slag 30% of the planet's crust and life-wipe.

The real cal howard said:
"I guess STGLL is the strongest character in fiction..."

-Me a few years ago
Current Cal:

"I guess Digimon is the strongest verse in fiction..."

ovo.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Ikki is stated in Next Dimension to be Mach 1. And that's after all of Classic Saint Seiya happened.

Shit like this is meaningless in the face of the actual feats.
And then we have Mugen Souls listed as Planet Level because the characters were scared of a character the size of a planet and battle animations don't count in JRPGs if they don't destroy the battlefield when that's obviously gameplay mechanics, apparently, despite the characters blowing up a bunch of planets or even galaxies with some of their attacks.

Flash being as fast as a speeding bullet, mach 5 or so comes to mind.

@Matt >>> There's nothing suggesting anything higher than planets.

>>> Silence, Vorgis, you will eat the Universe one planet at a time, despite having an attack that clearly destroys Multiple Galaxies.

00000vorgis

"Dr. Manhattan is the strongest character in fiction."

"Dr. Manhattan can destroy the whole DC and Marvel universe with a blink of an eye."

"Dr. Manhattan is now the most powerful character in DC due to Rebirth."

There is a scan saying Mxy is afraid of Manhattan, but he is FAR from the most powerful. That's kind of a tossup, besides Over-Monitor & Writer .

I have quite a few ( I have a LONG set of scans to support my statements . Yes some of these I made for fun ) :

" Pandora's feat of merging DC Comics , Wildstorm Comics, and Vertigo Comics is an outlier " . Boy seriously ? This was her ONLY feat back then. And her much weaker incarnation was stronger than the Deadly Sins, who each could destroy all of existence with but a blink of their eyes .

" Spectre's feat of being able to destroy all of creation was just a lie, and there are NO other feats to put him at such a level " . Uhmm... Wasn't that the Presence who said that ? He also has : other statements of power, and even a statement that put Spectre at being able to destroy all creation [ Omniversal via Author Statement, and it was referring to the weakened Spectre, as the quote was after New 52 ] as well, with NO amps at the time, merging with the Void, and the Source, and sending Dr.Fate to a realm beyond time & space , AND Dr.Fate having the ability to wield the power of Creation whenever he desired ( who Spectre is consistently portrayed as far superior to in ALL ways ) , but yet this is considered a lie ? What ?

( Now if we DID accept Spectre as 1-A, and Emperor Joker / Mxy capable of effortlessly curbing him, and they fear Dr.Manhattan, that could get him VERY far, but would lose to a lot of people.

" Lucifer Morningstar was weak because he was defeated by TITANS WEAKER THAN CRONUS " . Yikes. Hate to burst your bubble, but those guys had the power of the Presence at the time .

" Shi'va is the only God who is able to destroy the Sphere of Gods. So by this logic , the new form of SHAZAM is FAR WEAKER than his previous incarnation , because it's inconsistent and hard to rank. " . Uhmm... Way weaker ? Inconsistent ? Okay, but first lets get this bullcrap out of the way about Shi'va being the only God that had that level of power . There are so many I can name, but I will get the ones that matter the most .Oblivion Shadow was threatening all of existence. Vishnu could easily destroy all of existence by pulling on some flowers, she is a Martian God, and they fear the power of H'roneer a lot more than Vishnu. Guess where he is ? He's a part of SHAZAM . 1/6th of his current power is considered superior to Vishnu simply through scaling, not to mention Shi'va, whose feat of nearly destroying all of existence wasn't contradicted . Yuga Khan never mentioned the Source Wall directly when fighting SHAZAM , meaning in his quote he WAS referring to the Source itself, not the Source Wall, as the comics have definitely put conceivable effort to telling the difference. We also can't forget that the New God's energies , 3 of them, were able to push back the Source and split it into 2, which explains why it looks and acts weird, as they are different from the original. Half of 1-A is still 1-A, so these new God's showed a level of High 1-B to 1-A power, not to mention SHAZAM completely curbstomped Yuga Khan who 6 New God's powers , plus the living lightning , with only 4 of the parts of SHAZAM and added this amped Yuga Khan to his collection. All of this points to an ridiculously powerful SHAZAM compared to the original .

From chat as Cin told us someone said this... Padawan Anakin > Maul because he beat a training droid that simply fought like him

"Goku's way more powerful than any comic book character in Marvel, barring the Living Tribunal and TOAA. Heck even the Tribunal can die. I mean, Goku at this point is a casual universe buster. Just a single punch can destroy reality and the universe itself. So he should clear every single thing in Marvel, with hax being the only thing that can affect him. Even then I'm not sure, considering he can just shrug off time hax."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back