• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryukama said:
Wait. This person doesn't think the DBS cast has gotten any stronger since Buu Saga? wtf Universe feats and stuff aside does he not think SSG, SSB or SSB Kaioken x 10 increase one's power at all?
The person believes that Buuhan>Kale who is at arguably above SSB Goku so thats what I inferred. He also said that Base GT Goku beats any form of DBS Goku, at least from what I remember.

The real cal howard said:
"I guess STGLL is the strongest character in fiction..."

-Me a few years ago
Well hey at least its not "The Living Tribunal solos Fiction" thing.

"SSJ2 is slower than SSJ1 and as fast as Base" ovo

"There's no way Yujiro could be able to stop an earthquake cause if he did that'd make him stronger than the Hulk."

1. Implying that a feat is invalid just because it'd make a character stronger than a superhero you like.

2. Implying that stopping an earthquake is anywhere close to Hulk levels of strength.

A Hulk fanboy outright denying feats just because he doesn't want a manga character to be stronger than him, while at the same time horrifically downplaying Hulk.

"You can easily beat Camus with a girl on a winged pony in FE11.

Seth is the most broken unit ever.

...Seth it is then."

Even though Camus has more experience and scales to stronger people (Draco Zombies were decided to be 9-A I think, the revisions just weren't put in yet) and the only way Seth could win is with Vidofnir or Audhulma as those weapons are 6-B, although Seth does lolblitz Camus making the assumption of "Bolting = Actually lightning" that we've been doing for a while (although since Bolting is in FE4, and speed scales to everyone else in that universe, which I can go into detail with if requested or if someone thinks it's wank, the speed difference might not be that large)

"Seth for me. Camus can die in FE12, Seth can't in FE8 (as in he just retreats)."

"White Queen hasn't destroyed a planet, doesn't have any big destruction feats nor she killed a human when she finger flicked them. She can't be casual Planet level."

Because the series repeatedly and directly telling you that it's a fact that a character can easily destroy Earth, without any hyperbole, doesn't count. Also, if you don't have destructive AoE attacks you can't be strong, we all know focused/piercing attacks don't exist. And it's not like the White Queen has a skill especifically giving her perfect control over her strength so she can hold back as much as she wants (Perfect Stability Control of Self-Produced Power).

This reminded me of one instance where I was writting stuff and someone used an x-ray based attack. A minute before that, another character had just said "none of us can dodge an attack that goes at the speed of light", yet they proceeded to dodge x-rays (Lightspeed waves/electromagnetic waves) on the spot.

Later when I noticed that, I promptly edited "They couldn't possibly dodge the attack, but they predicted where their enemy was going to throw it and evaded in advance."

Raditz's best feats are barely even mountain level. Acnologia would stomp him hard.
~ A rather well known Fairy Tail wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back