• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start off. "Goku is the strongest character in Dragon Ball Super." Someone's never heard of Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Grand Priest, Omni-King, etc. ovo

I can find it but there was a claim somewhere that Zamasu was like a stronger version of Nyarlathotep...

@WeeklyBattles

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH. MY. GOD.

WHAT?

Also, "Steve can withstand a Nuclear Blast because he can tank a point blank Creeper explosion"

Conker the Squirrel should be high 1-A because most 1-A characters are (Insert word for what Sloprano is composed of) and he flushed him away.

"Heavy turbolaser shots are only as powerful as the most powerful conventional bombs in real life"
~ Some guy on Spacebattles I think

"Everything shakes and rumbles. Kashyyyk is caught in the throes of tectonic spasms"
~ Star Wars: Aftermath: Life Debt, Chapter 32, Page 384

I wasn't aware that we real life humans have conventional explosives which can cause an entire planet to shake and rumble and experience violent tectonic phenomenon.

WeeklyBattles said:
I can find it but there was a claim somewhere that Zamasu was like a stronger version of Nyarlathotep...
This reminds me of the thing I linked in the last thread where someone said Zen'o beats Yog-Sothoth because Yog is "just an amped Zamasu".

Wtf? Lol, I found some REALLY bad wank that will take the cake of this premature thread. :^) Brb.

Whelp, remind me never to ask to make the next in the future, it just gets closed and remade.

a dbz fan once said this to me

"now, i have no clue who the **** the beyonder is, but goku can punch him in the face 100 times in 1 second, and then vaporize him with the kamehameha, the beyonder is only strong in his realm, so outside of it, he's just a regular human so goku can kill him. even inside his realm, goku can probably still beat him using the spirit bomb"

and no, he wasnt trolling

"What do you mean Whitebeard's powers wouldn't work on Accelerator?! That's cheating, let's see how good he is without his powers in a fair, one on one match."

Because apparently, if your ability is slightly more complex that "throw x energy that way in form of y", it's cheap, you're cheating, and don't deserve to win. Also, pretending that matchup would be fair when Accelerator without powers is currently a cripple. A genius cripple who is surprisingly good shooting guns, but a cripple nonetheless.

To balance this out:

"Accelerator should be able to manipulate the vector of time, so he wouldn't be affected by a time stop."

The statement is true.

The fact that it is seemingly being used as an argument is a fallacy. Whether a person likes or dislikes a verse has no impact on the validity of their argument.

Well, I can't say that's entirely true.

You do have those people who clearly show an unhealthy amount of bias.

Bias can make a person argue harder. It can't affect the validity of their argument. If they twist the truth or straight up lie, it's not valid anymore. If they aren't lying or twisting the truth, its valid, no matter their bias.

Also: "Chaos gods are max power would stalemate Yog Sothoth".

Right now 1-B, maybe 1-A if the "dimensions don't apply in the warp" ever goes to its logical conclusion.

But they aren't beating Yog

Wait. This person doesn't think the DBS cast has gotten any stronger since Buu Saga? wtf Universe feats and stuff aside does he not think SSG, SSB or SSB Kaioken x 10 increase one's power at all?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yeah, apparently, the god forms don't increase power at all ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
How was SSG Goku able to put up a far, far better fight against Beerus than SSJ3 Goku and Majin Buu did if he's not any stronger than Buu Saga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back