• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
One guy: "Base Akuma can destroy islands so he one shots Goku"

Other guy: "But Goku can destroy planets"

First guy: "No he can't lol Akuma stomps"

Match was Goku up to the Cell Games vs Shin Akuma.

"Goku would stomp Naruto, lol Naruto is only Sound Speed and can only destroy mountains while Goku is lightspeed and can destroy planets." Of course Goku would stomp Naruto but the downplay of both characters was a thing.

Sure. Let's put a killing machine who can slaughter a battalion of wall level robots wielding tech thousands of years ahead of our own against a street gang of normal humans. What could go wrong?

According to the George Lopez show, da Crips killed Santa Claus.

Da Bloods are equal to Da Crips.

Therefor Da Bloods are Low 6-B

They stomp Canon!Star Wars.

Darkanine said:
According to the George Lopez show, da Crips killed Santa Claus.

Da Bloods are equal to Da Crips.

Therefor Da Bloods are Low 6-B

They stomp Canon!Star Wars.
Even canon Star Wars has 5-B gods though.

"Dragon Ball characters aren't faster than sound because you can hear their punches."

"Bill Cipher can only destroy the multiverse over time, since he is Country Level at best."

^ Country level is pushing it obviously, but what proof do we have that Bill being "a threat to the multiverse" means he can actually destroy it all at once?

That isn't an argument. The universe is (possibly) infinite, but me tearing a piece of paper doesn't mean I'm high 3-A, despite it being a fraction of infinity.

What proof is there that Bill wasn't simply going to warp through the multiverse blowing up one universe after another?

Watch Goku do battle alongside his good friend Frieza! Now they have the power to shake continents! Will the Stadium, which is padded with the toughest armor on Earth, survive?

Monarch Laciel said:
That isn't an argument. The universe is (possibly) infinite, but me tearing a piece of paper doesn't mean I'm high 3-A, despite it being a fraction of infinity.

What proof is there that Bill wasn't simply going to warp through the multiverse blowing up one universe after another?
Make a content revision thread.

@Monarch

The piece of paper is an infinitesimal fraction tho, so you would logically need an infinite amount of time to destroy the infinite universe.

Instead, if you are destroying, say, 0.1% of the infinite universe, that's indeed High 3-A.

If the multiverse is infinite, threatening all of it would logically need the ability to destroy infinite timelines at once, or else an infinite number of attacks would be needed, which in turn means that the multiverse as a whole wouldn't actually be in danger.

The current Sonic vs Gilgamesh thread.

Beyond the concept of redundant

Also the OP stated on that "Disliked characters thread" that he disliked Gilgamesh

@Kal, I won't continue arguing it here, but being stated to be a threat to the multiverse doesn't necessarily mean he can actually destroy the entire multiverse. It could just mean he is a threat to everything in the multiverse, because he can travel through between universes killing everyone within, and probably destroying that universe in the end.

@Gar it's been closed now

me disliking GIlgamesh does not mean I wasnt trying to make the match equal, I just over and under estiamted certain aspects. he HAS a 7B tier. he is only 7A with GoB and high 7A with merodach. I wouldve like to DISCUSS it and come to a reasonable comprimise, but you and a few other users apparently jsut like to shut anything down you disagree with.

@Aqua

But quite frankly, you could have just taken off his armor and restricted his Mountain level and Small Island level weapons and made it a fair fight.

It's really weird to have a completely and utterly unarmed Gil when he ALWAYS has weapons handy and never fights with his fists.

Reppuzan said:
@Aqua
But quite frankly, you could have just taken off his armor and restricted his Mountain level and Small Island level weapons and made it a fair fight.

It's really weird to have a completely and utterly unarmed Gil when he ALWAYS has weapons handy and never fights with his fists.

wait you can do that..what are his moutain level small island stuff? had I known that I wouldve done it from the start

@Dark

Shh... you don't want Mr. Oz hearing about that.

Super Sons is a quick read and there are only seven issues. I blitz through them in five minutes every month before slowly dissecting them for feats over time.

AquaWaifu said:
me disliking GIlgamesh does not mean I wasnt trying to make the match equal, I just over and under estiamted certain aspects. he HAS a 7B tier. he is only 7A with GoB and high 7A with merodach. I wouldve like to DISCUSS it and come to a reasonable comprimise, but you and a few other users apparently jsut like to shut anything down you disagree with.
Lol, Discussion, Sonic Hax stomps.

Done, no more, can't have a discussion when it's that one sided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back