• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is.... this guy is one of the milder DBZtards. There are DBZ fanboys who are much much worse than this... It's mind blowing isn't it?

And also, 99% of DBZtards have the absolute worse grammar possible. Geez... I wonder why.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Because most are 8 year-old
One time, a DBZ fanboy literally threatened to kill me because I said that Marvel curbstomps DBS. I couldn't stop laughing. He was a 13 year old FFS.

In order to beat a DBZ tard in a debate, you just have to tell them that Marvel has characters who can destroy entire multiverses with ease. They have no idea what hax is so telling them that the Living Tribunal can just erase Goku with reality warping won't work, because they have no clue what reality warping is, and instead they'll just say "Goku is too strong for reality warping". All they care about is Attack Potency. They're very simple creatures, they don't care about the story or plot of an anime, all they care about is power and destructive capability.

Just show them some scans of the Beyonder casually destroying the multiverse and that'll shut them up.

Skytheblue said:
In order to beat a DBZ tard in a debate, you just have to tell them that Marvel has characters who can destroy entire multiverses with ease.
I did that, and showed an entire list of Marvel and DC God Tiers. He said Grand Priest stomps them on his own.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I did that, and showed an entire list of Marvel and DC God Tiers. He said Grand Priest stomps them on his own.
Then you've encountered what I like to call "a DBZ fucktard". Those ones are a bit harder to deal with, but with enough scans and screaming, you'll eventually win the debate.

Just say something like "the Beyonder can destroy quintillions of multiverses with ease" and that should work. Unless they're one of those idiots who think that Zeno is omnipotent...

All jokes aside, it's best to ignore these dumbshits. No matter what you say, they'll probably continue their lives thinking that Goku is above omnipotence, and that he stomps Marvel. It's a waste of time dealing with these ignorant illiterate fucktards who are way too dense to watch anything other than DBZ.

Skytheblue said:
Unless they're one of those idiots who think that Zeno is omnipotent...
Yeah, it's one of those. He kept calling me a Marvel fanboy because I said TOAA created the Marvel multiverse. He also said

"Zen'o only created 12 universes because he just wanted those, if he wanted to make infinite universes, he could."

And the converstaion kept going, he kept calling me a fanboy, and then he said:

"I just created a new character who is more powerful than TOAA, and he said that Zen'o is omnipotent, so, Zen'o is omnipotent, get ove it and stop being a fanboy."

"I just created a new character who is more powerful than TOAA, and he said that Zen'o is omnipotent, so, Zen'o is omnipotent, get ove it and stop being a fanboy."

Wot

Soldier Blue said:
The list of Marvel characters who would make a joke of the Grand Priest is so long, it's not even funny.
The problem is, these DBZ fanboys never read Marvel, so they only know characters like Spiderman or Wolverine. Therefore they think that all of Marvel consists of only building level characters. None of these DBZ fanboys know anything about the cosmic entities, so they just assume that planet busting is enough to solo Marvel.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
There was also a guy who said that Zen'o would stomp TOAA, because TOAA is Stan Lee, and Stan Lee is just a regular human.
I'm pretty sure he was just trolling. There's no way anyone's this stupid.

Let's change things up a little:

"Zen'o only has power over the Dragon Ball multiverse, so, Superman stomps him, since he doesn't come from the DBZ multiverse. The only Dragon Ball character who can beat Superman is Whis, due to his time travel, since Superman has the power of a supernova, something not even Beerus can do."

Ah I see. I thought you were pretending to act like one of those fucktard DBZ fanboys. But yes, Superman fanboys can be just as cancerous as DBZ fanboys. Especially the ones who think Superman Prime One Million is omnipotent, despite being featless.

"Superman Prime One Million is more powerful than Cosmic Armor Superman, because the entire universe made a party when Prime One Million returned, which never happened to Cosmic Armor."

I remember when someone tried to upgrade Superman Prime OM to Multi-Galaxy for the vaguest feat of not saving a universe.

Edit: Feat, not fate.

"Goku only won because you used Post-Crisis Superman, but Superman Prime One Million is more important than Post-Crisis Superman, which means that every time you want to put Superman in a fight, you need to use Prime One Million instead of Post-Crisis."

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"Goku only won because you used Post-Crisis Superman, but Superman Prime One Million is more important than Post-Crisis Superman, which means that every time you want to put Superman in a fight, you need to use Prime One Million instead of Post-Crisis."
A one time spin-off form is more important than the most iconic and beloved version of the character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back