• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I check Superman Prime One Million struggles to fly through rings and pick up cars. He also has the most awkward punching method, gets stuck in limbo every time he gets within 5 feet from the wall, and he can get easily killed by a couple of air soft guns and bubbles.

No, but someone from CV said God Cloth Seiya is only Athlete Human

@Matt

Someone said that to a SS downplayer and he said it was a outlier...

I was on i think Comicvine when i saw someone claim that Zeno is is in a state of being known as Zenopotence which is beyond all concepts including omnipotence.

Yeah somethimes i hate Dragon Ball fans.

@Matt

For the record, movies are dubbed like that in Japan. There are also movies and shows that are just given subtitles, like NCIS and Pirates of the Caribbea.

Reppuzan said:
@Matt

For the record, movies are dubbed like that in Japan. There are also movies and shows that are just given subtitles, like NCIS and Pirates of the Caribbea.
Side note. Japanese The Nightmare Before Christmas is quite good. I'm not sure if Disneys Heracles got a dub or not, but the Japanese voice actor for Hades in Kingdom Hearts is just spot on, sounds just like James Woods, but Japanese.

"While certainly chaos may destroy the universe with single attack, we forgot that even SUPER BUU could destroy the whole universe and its space time continum with a scream. That included kaioshin realm, a spatio temporarily locked area. And janemba, whose reality warping is so strong that he can turn the whole universe-including the kaioshin realm-into a projected image of himself. Assuming that goku black as super saiyan rose is way stronger then both combined, and the potara fusion gives the users an a*b multiplier ....in others words, the power level of goku black*power level of future zamasu, that is atleast 150,000,000 (as strong as ssj goku). then zamasu should be able to destroy at least 12,500,00 0 timelines with ease hence he is multiversal"

I think you're downplaying the effectiveness of UNSC Marine and ODST armour. We see in the games that they can take numerous shots from plasma rifles before going down. I think they could take at least a few hits from ARC trooper blaster rifles.
~ Some fellow on YouTube attempting to use game mechanics to wank ODST durability and completely ignoring the fact that plasma rifles in Halo novels/comics can one-shot an ODST in full armour with a well placed hit.

Halo Spartans get easily killed by stepping in a 3-inch stream of water.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Halo Spartans get easily killed by stepping in a 3-inch stream of water.
But are unscathed from falling for several hundred metres or crashing right through a room sized boulder at high velocity. Because **** logic.

Master Chief better not urinated his Mjolnir Armor; (That comment is gonna "Piss Off" alot of Halo fans)

"Alm via Time Manipulation and Soul Manipulation"

Battle Conditions of said thread: "Base Alm. Alm does not have Mila's Turnwheel"

But let's just say it was 6-B Alm real quick......how is restoring a soul going to kill someone? I mean, I guess if some character was...weak to having a soul or something

"Alm via summoning"

Guys, we need to give Alm 4th Wall Awareness and Higher dimensional mind control

He totally makes the player use an amiibo

Let's go outside of vs debates real quick

"There's too many plot holes for Jugdral to be in the same universe as Archanea"

Said plot holes were "They didn't go there in Awakening" and........and......wait....that's it?

Because that totally nullifies Naga being important to Jugdral's history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back