• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hm, Both has precog and doesn't resist each other hax. Conceptual manipulation for Ban and sealing for Thanos.

I think this is Incon aka first move win, unless I'm missing something.

Don't FRA for my reason tho, as I'm not really knowledgeable on both.

This is a stomp due to the potency of Thanos' precog.

@Eganergo The abstracts who interacted with Thanos have Immeasurable speed, yet everthing was still a repeating loop of time for Thanos. What this means in the practice is that other character having precog or a resistance to it is useless without being on the same level.

Marvel 2-As are basically some of the strongest on the site rn (AP wise). They are only below SMT iirc

No they are above smt in terms of ap

Basically in Marvel each moment creates infinite universes then each of those universes create infinite universes of their own ad infinitum. So each moment creates infinite^infinite multiverses

Setsuna tenma said:
Basically in Marvel each moment creates infinite universes then each of those universes create infinite universes of their own ad infinitum. So each moment creates infinite^infinite multiverses
Holy F! That would actually be above the archiver if he were to become 2-A. Anyway, for now imma say Jagan GG.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Thanos precogs and seals
Precog doesn't help. It helps you see the future, not be faster than the opponent.

I just remembered Ban is the only one who isn't acausal from the top tiers of GetBackers xD

Back