• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you were a writer, what would you do to troll vs debaters

Sir Ovens said:
Give my character literal plot armour. Like, physically armour that nothing in the plot can break. So long as he's wearing that armour, he's immune to any form of attack, even higher dimensional ones.

But he takes it off because it is in-character for him to do so.
And there our protagonist

Alright, here's the character profile for my 3-D being who used 4-D powers to defeat an Infinite-D, I came up with him last night, so I already have some stuff ready:

Good or evil: Evil, he's the villain.

Indentifies as: Male.

Race: Living plot hole.

Originates from: Nowhere. He is the living embodiment of a mistake made by God, he is simply a piece of reality that makes no sense, he is a "plot hole".

Physical appearence: Human. White skin and black hair, easy to miss in a crowd if you don't pay attention.

Goal: To defeat "god" and take total control over the "plot", so he could rewrite the world so he could actually fit inside of it. The world he plans on creating is entirelly "wrong" and would not last much, resulting in the total destruction of reality.

Relationships:" Hates "god" for never helping him or fising the "plot hole". Starts by seeing the main characters as annoying people who get in the way of his journey, but later grows to respect them. Loves the ghost of his daugther, and wants to keep her away from the fight.

Friends: The ghost of his daughter. Both his daugther and wife died in an accident, because "god" affected the plot. "Plot holes" are easy to destroy when they are children, but it gets harder when they grow up, that's why "god" can't kill him in the same way, but "god" does try to kill him like that frequently, which ended up basically destroying his life.

Sexuality: Bixesual.

Skills: Good leader and strategist.

Weaknesses:" Not very good at fighting directly, and can get nervous if his plans go wrong.

Hobbies: Likes to read bad fanfiction in his spare time.

Introvert or extrovert: Introvert, he is easily forgetable, and doesn't like to talk to people. He is also very analitical, but can get angry in certain situations.

Fears: Fears being defeated and having to suffer the wrath of "god". Fears that his daugther's ghost is not actually a ghost, but actually a hallucination, and that he is actually just a mad man. Fears that even if he sucesseds, he will still not fit into his new world.

Religious or atheist: Religious, knows for a fact that "god" exists.

Would be willing to give up his life so that: So that he could escape "god" and have peace. So that his daugther could come back and have a normal life.

Basically, this guy was created by mistake, he shouldn't exist, and so "god" is trying to undo him via Plot Manipulation, which ends up destroying his life, but he survives. He retaliates by making up a plan to kill "god", and the main characters have to stop him, because his actions may end up destroying the entire world.

I didn't write any story featuring him yet, and I'm not sure if I ever will, I just had this idea last night.

Give the protagonist a undoubtable 7-A feat in chapter 1 and have the rest of the serie consistensly as 8-C with every characters being impressed by the destruction of a building and such.

or

Have a very intricate battle systeme with super strategic fight and tons of hax but they only work inside the power system and are totaly useless outside

or

Have constent high 1-B feat for a character but it's letter revealed that he's a 10-C illusionist

SunGodAttun said:
Give the protagonist a undoubtable 7-A feat in chapter 1 and have the rest of the serie consistensly as 8-C with every characters being impressed by the destruction of a building and such.
or

Have a very intricate battle systeme with super strategic fight and tons of hax but they only work inside the power system and are totaly useless outside

or

Have constent high 1-B feat for a character but it's letter revealed that he's a 10-C illusionist
So you're going to make a TYPE-MOON character?

I make a bunch of characters randomly, just to pratice, because I'm planning on being a writter someday, but I'll have to go to college first. This is for my 10-C with High 1-B Durability:

Good or evil: Neutral in the beggining, wants to stay as far away from the fight as possible. Leaning towards goo at the end, as he befriends the main characters.

Race: Alien.

Originates from: Another planet. Is the last of his species.

Physical appearence: Small blue stick figure. About as tall as a puppy. Big eyes and mouth.

Goal: To live peacelly, without being chased by anyone, since he is constantly attacked and chased by several aliens, since his body is made of one of the most valuable materials on the universe (is that valuable due to how rare it is, he is the last of his species)

Relationships: Starts trying to get as far away from the main characters as possible, but also tries to help them when he gets them into trouble. He befriends them at the end. Hate the aliens who attack him constantly, but doesn't let them know that, and hides the fact that they annoy him behind sarcasm.

Friends: Has some friends from work. Befriends the main characters over the course of the story.

Sexuality: Asexual.

Skills: Good driver. Good at making jokes. Good at hidding and escaping from opponents.

Weaknesses: Not a good figther. Tends to constantly get into trouble and tries to bite off more than he can swallow.

Hobbies: Watches anime and plays violent video-games.

Introvert or extrovert: Seems to be introvert, but if you actually get to know him, he can be pretty extrovert sometimes.

Fears: Being captured and taken to somewhere.

Religious or atheist: Doesn't care.

Would be willing to give up his life so that: So that he could see his family again.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I make a bunch of characters randomly, just to pratice, because I'm planning on being a writter someday, but I'll have to go to college first.
This is for my 10-C with High 1-B Durability:

Good or evil: Neutral in the beggining, wants to stay as far away from the fight as possible. Leaning towards goo at the end, as he befriends the main characters.

Race: Alien.

Originates from: Another planet. Is the last of his species.

Physical appearence: Small blue stick figure. About as tall as a puppy. Big eyes and mouth.

Goal: To live peacelly, without being chased by anyone, since he is constantly attacked and chased by several aliens, since his body is made of one of the most valuable materials on the universe (is that valuable due to how rare it is, he is the last of his species)

Relationships: Starts trying to get as far away from the main characters as possible, but also tries to help them when he gets them into trouble. He befriends them at the end. Hate the aliens who attack him constantly, but doesn't let them know that, and hides the fact that they annoy him behind sarcasm.

Friends: Has some friends from work. Befriends the main characters over the course of the story.

Sexuality: Asexual.

Skills: Good driver. Good at making jokes. Good at hidding and escaping from opponents.

Weaknesses: Not a good figther. Tends to constantly get into trouble and tries to bite off more than he can swallow.

Hobbies: Watches anime and plays violent video-games.

Introvert or extrovert: Seems to be introvert, but if you actually get to know him, he can be pretty extrovert sometimes.

Fears: Being captured and taken to somewhere.

Religious or atheist: Doesn't care.

Would be willing to give up his life so that: So that he could see his family again.
Same. #Samegoals

make a character who is god and made the universe and multiverse and everything else, and have some random guy defeat them

make every single character capable of killing the real world and the author (me) infinitely

Oh wait i'm already doing that OVO

TISSG7Redgrave said:
make every single character capable of killing the real world and the author (me) infinitely
Oh wait i'm already doing that OVO
homestuck beat you to that except it was 1 character instead of all of them

Have a main character hyped to take down a galaxy sized monster only to be reveled to be a lie so your asshole bio dad can drain your essence instead

CoughWarrencough

Js250476 said:
Have a main character hyped to take down a galaxy sized monster only to be reveled to be a lie so your asshole bio dad can drain your essence instead
CoughWarrencough
"Goku" cough cough.

Back