• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

if DC/Marvel vs Dragon Ball WAS allowed who would you want to put in fights?

Goku vs superman i want to end that for all times and Screwattack lie in 2 videos

Well, by our statistics. Superman wins in every respective match-up.

Post-Crisis > Buu Saga

Pre-Crisis > Super

Sword of Superman ? Ultra Instinct (Too soon to tell, as we don't yet know the full extent of UI)

Anyway, for me, probably Superman Prime 1,000,000 vs GT Goku

Goku vs superman i want to end that for all times and Screwattack lie in 2 videos

Post-Crisis > Buu Saga

Pre-Crisis > Super

Sword of Superman ? Ultra Instinct (Too soon to tell, as we don't yet know the full extent of UI)

Goku should be superior AP wise, but Supes blitzes

@Gargoyle

Post-Crisis? No.

Pre-Crisis? Probably.

Super blitzes all around really. Post-Crisis Supes is even faster than Whis. And Pre-Crisis Supes ultra casual feat of punching Sinestro into another dimension is 40 quadrillion times faster than Whis' feat still.

Goku is Below 72 Quadrillion

Supes in Pre Crisis is in the sextillions.

The difference between is bigger then the difference between an MHS and an MFTL

MFTL+ is extremely wide

TeenAngel101 said:
Pre-Crisis hypnotises him into killing himself or standing still while Supes kills him.
Supes uses his hypnosis in battle?.

Besides the obvious one?

Batman vs Goku. Give Batman like a decade of pre time. Frame it like The Dark Knight returns, but with Goku instead of Superman. See what happens. Think there is some fun discussion there.

Superman vs Villain gauntlet. See how far he makes it.

Cell vs Ultron sounds fun.

Darkseid vs Beerus.

Juggernaught vs Broly. I've been ditching for that one for a while.

Those are the big ones off the top of my head.

TeenAngel101 said:

Post-Crisis > Buu Saga

Pre-Crisis > Super

So you think it's all right that Screwattack combined all superman version in one superman because that is just bullshit

I didn't continue it. I was saying that Death Battle's reasoning for the fight, whether it was correct or not, was trash.

Both of you are acting like 9 year olds.

I would like to see Beyonder (Post) vs Infinite Zamasu Both embodiments of a Universe

How am I acting like a child?

That comment was NOT directed at him. He accused me of agreeing with Death Battle. The comment specifically said that while I think Super would win, I don't agree with Death Battle's reasons as to why.

Anyway, I agree we should just drop it.

Quantu said:
Both of you are acting like 9 year olds.
I would like to see Beyonder (Post) vs Infinite Zamasu Both embodiments of a Universe
it's not a very appropriate argument beause we're all talking about fictional characters fight.Something that children usually do LOL

Back