• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If a character in dragon ball had a power level of uncountable infinity^mahlo cardinal, would he be tier 0?

the answer is yes, we accept equivalency, you don't need to effect 5D realms at all to be tier 1, you need an equivalent power, which is uncountably infinite times stronger than a 4D character, mahloo times stronger would make you tier 0 following this logic

Last edited:
the answer is yes, we accept equivalency, you don't need to effect 5D realms at all to be tier 1, you an equivalent power, which is uncountably infinite times stronger than a 4D character, mahloo times stronger would make you tier 0 following this logic
Neato. Now let me have a quick chat with my uncle toriyama.

Question umm how deep into tier 0 that would be as tier 0 goes from baseline to true infinite or being mathemathics or something like that

well, mahloo is baseline 0, so

to make it higher either make an actual hierarchy or use a larger number

Not sure if it would even be Tier 0 cause it's a cardinal where each level has a finite power difference between each other. However, it would likely be quite high on the tiering system.

Not sure if it would even be Tier 0 cause it's a cardinal where each level has a finite power difference between each other. However, it would likely be quite high on the tiering system.
it will be tier 0 if each layer transcends the other

stop bumping this i answered it already, gotta ask for it be closed i guess

Back