• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, in the message I sent, DT says; 1 cubic metre of space as much as Aleph2 cannot fit even in a 6d space, you need a aleph2 dimensional space
Dt's Full message:
Ultima, again, you not liking my answers doesn't mean that I didn't already reply to your points.

Much of your last reply consisted of you quoting parts of your old posts, which should have been a hint towards me perhaps already given replies to those parts when I answered the old posts. Disagreement on the validity of the argument isn't the same as not addressing things.

I can gladly reply once more, but you can't expect things to get stalled indefinitely until you are happy with the outcome.

"ULTİMA'S MESSAGE"

I don't really understand your confusion regarding that point? Like, we default to the smallest structure that could contain those many things.

Like, if a character destroys a space that can contain 100 1 m^3 cubes, then we would default to that space being 100 m^3 in volume, as that's the minimum size of it.

If a character destroys a space that can contain countably infinite many 1 m^3 cubes, we would default to an infinite 3D space, as that's the smallest thing that can manage that.

If a character destroys a space that can contain aleph_1 many 1 m^3 cubes, we would default to 4D space, as that's the minimum space that could contain that many cubes.

And if a character destroys a space that can contain aleph_2 many 1 m^3 cubes... well, 4D space can't do it, 5D space can't do it, 6D space can't do it... the smallest space that can contain that would be one with aleph_2 many dimensions, no?

Or am I overlooking a space that can and is smaller than that?
Yes, the bolded comment definitely confirms what I said. "As many 3D structures as the number to which Aleph 1 corresponds, i.e. uncountably infinite number of 3D structures(cube, apple or phone whatever) = 4-D"

The same logic applies to Aleph 2.

Yes, the bolded comment definitely confirms what I said. "As many 3D structures as the number to which Aleph 1 corresponds, i.e. uncountably infinite number of 3D structures(cube, apple or phone whatever) = 4-D"

The same logic applies to Aleph 2.
Well no.
Aleph 2 number of universe count will make you minimum L1-A.
All right, let me explain why that is.
ℵ0^ℵ0 takes you to ℵ1.
And in VSBW we take the spacetime continuum L1-C up to ℵ1.
But since ℵ2=ℵ1^ℵ1, this is something so much bigger than ℵ0^ℵ0.
So for ℵ1 we went from 2-A to L1-C for uncountable infinity.
Now we have ℵ1 repetition of this situation.
So instead of taking you to 6D, it will repeat 7,8,9,10... and take you to the lowest L1-A.
I mean to say, while uncountable infinity gives you this, think of this situation repeating uncountable infinite times.
Here is a small quote from faq.

"On the other hand, an P(ℵ0) number of universes is Low 1-C, and a similar number of spatial dimensions/layers of reality is Low 1-A

However, the same does not necessarily apply when approaching sets of higher cardinalities than this (Such as P(P(ℵ0)), the power set of the power set of aleph-0), as they would be strictly bigger than all of the spaces mentioned above, by all rigorous notions of size, regardless of what their elements are. From this point and onwards, all such sets are Low 1-A at minimum."

Last edited:
Well no.
Aleph 2 number of universe count will make you minimum L1-A.
All right, let me explain why that is.
ℵ0^ℵ0 takes you to ℵ1.
And in VSBW we take the spacetime continuum L1-C up to ℵ1.
But since ℵ2=ℵ1^ℵ1, this is something so much bigger than ℵ0^ℵ0.
So for ℵ1 we went from 2-A to L1-C for uncountable infinity.
Now we have ℵ1 repetition of this situation.
So instead of taking you to 6D, it will repeat 7,8,9,10... and take you to the lowest L1-A.
I mean to say, while uncountable infinity gives you this, think of this situation repeating uncountable infinite times.
Here is a small quote from faq.

"On the other hand, an P(ℵ0) number of universes is Low 1-C, and a similar number of spatial dimensions/layers of reality is Low 1-A

However, the same does not necessarily apply when approaching sets of higher cardinalities than this (Such as P(P(ℵ0)), the power set of the power set of aleph-0), as they would be strictly bigger than all of the spaces mentioned above, by all rigorous notions of size, regardless of what their elements are. From this point and onwards, all such sets are Low 1-A at minimum."
I think I got it confused with aleph 1 Lmao. Anyway, we've already talked about it.

Last edited:
Can you make a Berkeley Cardinal level verse 11-C?

Also, is it possible to speculate that 0=11-C in a philosophical sense of two extremes coalescing?

Can you make a Berkeley Cardinal level verse 11-C?

Also, is it possible to speculate that 0=11-C in a philosophical sense of two extremes coalescing?
No, this is unlikely, for 11c you can only define sub-dimensions, which in fiction can also mean that the character lacks width, height and depth, in which case the character would be dimensionless.

Would there be anything on absoulute infinity
Absolute infinity,cardinality is defined by geore cantor to include the entire hierarchy of cardinals beyond infinity which may include lower infinitesimal cardinals and higher infinitesimal cardinals, in this sense this includes berkeleh, in this sense berkeleh's level of infinity is higher than all cardinals known so far. it is high but it is still a cardinal in the hierarchy of absolute infinity it is a cardinal that even destroyed the constructability of the icarus and still hu this cardinal is undefined and it is still a cardinal that has the last level set of elements in multi infinity in this sense the answer is no

Back