• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IDW Godzilla vs Lugia (ONE MORE VOTE)

I don't see how this is low diff, Lugia has the AP advantage, Stats amplification on both attack and speed that also make the Atomic Breath weaker, can send the Godzilla so far that the radiation has no effect and abuse his range advantage, is more intelligent, has more Stamina, and his abilities makes Godzilla tires faster and his first attack in Lugia is weaker, passive regen and Recover, Weather Manipulation. The radiation would only kill Lugia in 2 hours if he is comparable to a man, wich Lugia is not, and he even has Regen to last longer. I don't see how this is low-diff when your foe is literally better than you in every way and you only have only one strong win-con, sorry if this sounded rude mate

Lugia:What if I told you that my life is gonna end
and i have 15 minutes to spend with you or my friends
would you take the first bus over to my cave?
or would you take the last plane over the west coast?

Same,Wait a minute...

Lugia:What if I told you that my life is gonna end
have 15 minutes to spend with Ho-Oh or my friends
would you take the first bus over to my cave?
or would you take the last plane over the west coast?

I said would've but isn't because of that.

And again, lugia is just making it so he/she/it/whatever doesn't die.

AP advantage is good but outside of that everything else is more akin to "go away" and "nah nah u can't hurt me lol"

It's a immensely long fight but nonetheless goes to G (I think)

Wich benefit Lugia, the "go away" would likely launch Godzilla to kilometers away, making his radiation kinda off, and Lugia could just range spam from there, plus, Lugia would be double the speed of Gojira, and yara yara yara. It is a long fight that Lugia would outlast Gojira for the reasons i stated above mate. With all of his tools, Lugia would win, but it would succumb to the radiation

Agreed,This thread was my first Vs thread where i actually argued something in this wiki,Three votes for Incon.

This battle would be really amazing to see in an anime style if both were equalized.

Back