• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IDW Godzilla vs Lugia (ONE MORE VOTE)

Claro porra, BRzão nas veias.

And radiatino itself is countered by his IQ Skill Safeguard, and the damage is restored via Recover and leftovers.

As i saided, for me, Lugia take this Mid-Diff

Aqui é Body builder porra!

I think we should let the radiation thing alone because it would be an infinite match if we only focus in it,It would be like this Lugia is damaged by radiation,Lugia uses safeguard,Lugia uses Recover and regenerates with leftovers too,Self curer is described as "Shortens required turns for Pokémon to heal from status." so i suppose it would take some turns to heal from it,In these turns he would get some damage from the radiation and don't completely heal from it with recover and leftovers,Eventually Godzilla would win but this is not the case since both will attack with actual moves and not with secundary effects all time

Godzilla can distract Lugia and regenerate any damage he takes after some time,But considering Lugia intelligence this would be hard to do

I mean, both have passive regen, but Lugia has recover. IMO we could consider radiation its own thing, but i would go with Incon, while i think that Godzilla would lose, his Radiation would slowly kill Lugia after the battle

His first move is usually a weak powered atomic breath or a normal physical attack it would not really matter if we take this in mind,About the stamina thing,He has enough stamina to fight against many kaijus with no rest,Pressure is not that useful against a being with high stamina like Godzilla though Lugia has higher stamina,By the way Pp counts here?

I mean Godzilla would lose but considering all effects radiation has (Tires Lugia faster,Poisons him,Gives cancer to Lugia lol and etc) i doubt Lugia would live after the battle so i vote for incon too

By the way should not Life absorption be considered to base idw godzilla since he absorbed the kaijus life energy while in base form? Fusion form is the after match of the absorption

Can pokemon even get cancer, i mean, we know that they can get Pokerus and maybe a cold in the anime, but for now, 2 for Incon

Final Godzilla E said:
By the way should not Life absorption be considered to base idw godzilla since he absorbed the kaijus life energy while in base form? Fusion form is the after match of the Absorption
Than this is either a stomp, or Gojira wins Low-Diff.

It can be a thing, but eh, the other effects could prob just shut Lugia down for good

By the way i made a research about the Life absorption thing and yes Gojira can absorb life energy when he is really damaged or knows he needs it,Then he turns fusion mode

I'm sure it doesn't allowed under SBA if you transforming into tier jump, its like allowing Goku to tier jumping via transform into SSJ or else or allowing Ren from Base into EFF.

Even its happen what he need to absord? under SBA its only Lugia and himself, no creatures around aside poor humans who just evacuate, get stomped, etc.

Idk lugia that well so take this with a grain of salt

Godzilla has alot of ways to damage the Pokemon. However, after a brief look at Lugias page, it has plenty of one shot options like sleep manipulation, shadow attacks, and affect the environment with weather manipulation.

If it by whatever means this fight drags, Godzilla. If not, then Lugia quickly desposes him

Just ignore these three comments.

By the way Lugia only has sleep manipulation because of the move Hypnosis,Which would only knock down Godzilla for a certain time,Considering it is a battle to death Hypnosis would help but it would not be an One shot,Lugia can't One shot him at all considering the AP difference is not that big

Lugia can't learn Hypnosis by any means, or a Sleep Manipulation attack, and the Shadow attacks are for Shadow Lugia only

So why are they on its page?

Also does anyone have the scans of g absorbing the bombs? Or at least how many

Time for a radiation calc 0v0

Ight

So according to a study about a year ago, Hiroshima output 9.46 grays of radiation. Converting to rads, 3 of those bombs would add up to 2,838 rads.

Added to the base radiation Godzilla exudes, that's 102,838 rads.... Ok a lil disappointing but still enough to kill a man in less than 2/half hours

So far the best Pokemon match i ever create, no shitshow, its tame, and good too.

Now i don't care if this turned stomp or else, i really satisfied right now.

rn Godzilla has the potential to low diff but lugia has defenses to stop that.

Now knowing he doesn't have the abilities I thought he did I honestly think Lugias just delaying the inevitable. Imma vote Godzilla

despite how long this fight will go I feel the conclusions this thread has come to is how lugia wouldn't die rather than defeating Godzilla while the latter has all the tools to do finish him.

Back