• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IDW Godzilla vs Lugia (ONE MORE VOTE)

Stats inducement effect, poisoning depends on the type, Toxic is a really bad thing for Lugia, but normal poison is duable

I know many things about Pokémon franchise,I just want to know if this would count as toxic or poison,Probably poison since it is most of a secundary effect,Like an ability

Severe poisoning on that chart was merely 2000 rads, while Final Godzilla stated Godzilla's was 100,000 rads. Much higher than poisoning.

If you want my opinion, the feat was quite high balled by the user, but, again, WoG is WoG in the end

Can SafeGuard affect after the Pokémon is already poisoned? Godzilla radiation is something which will be with him since the battle start,Would Lugia notice it from the start of the battle,Sorry for these questions,It is been a long time i don't play Showdown or Competitive

Nop, Safeguard will not cure Lugia, but i think that it would prevent more extensive poison after Lugia notices the poisoning, since that thing is intelligent

He regenerated many things easily,When he was being overwhelmed by the Trilopods after Kiryu and Moguera appears he was already ready for another battle and the Destoroyah feat

He can still be killed but he would regenerate most damage which would be basically constant Poison damage for Lugia and the constant Regenerationn effect for Godzilla which would be as if he was holding a leftovers

Back