• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Idea of Evil (or combined Godhand) Upgrade

During the titular Eclipse, the sun is totally eclipsed by the moon far quicker than it is during real-life solar eclipses, in a matter of minutes if not merely a few dozen seconds. If an actual timeframe could be established, this could result in either a definite tier for the Idea of Evil, a separate key for the combined Godhand, or possibly even a massive upgrade for all of its members. From some of the moon-moving feats I've seen (namely He-Man shoving the moon back into its normal orbit, and Imhotep [what do you know] causing an eclipse), this should result in a an AP yield in the Planet to Large Planet level.

Berserk knowledge is rusty, but if the idea of evil was the one who caused the eclipse, then have no issues here.

Moon moving feats are usually like planet level or large planet level, planet level at the lowest i think.

Though for just causing an eclipse just 5-C i guess, not quite sure.

Would this constitute enough support to upgrade IoE?

Also, would this apply to Godhand members (at least 8-B, possibly much higher)?

I'm pretty sure that it isn't a real eclipse. It's more like an area of the world being reality warped, with it just seeming to be the moon moving.

The "moon" breaks, and the Skull Knight flies i. Obviously that would be impossible (or at least a major outlier contradicted by the moon showing up in the rest of the series) if it was the legit moon. After picking up guts and casca, he then flies back through the hole he made , and rides out .

That being said, the Eclipse seems to have caused a tornado , and look at the size of the area being enclosed in the Eclipse . It's pretty big. If that leads to an upgrade, I'd be fine with that.

Made a calculation which ended up boosting femto and good tier up ta tier 7 bare minimum. Just little busy for now thus have yet to post and have evaluated.

Ce8e971a3df53f120bc8b812e094dafc4d5321079be53fdea8d0c02e1be91c32 1

Well honestly.

Dependent on.scaling entirely as the calculation is of the Lord of the sea and ganishka although god hand definitely or at least on par with the Lord and ganishka though.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Well honestly.

Dependent on.scaling entirely as the calculation is of the Lord of the sea and ganishka although god hand definitely or at least on par with the Lord and ganishka though.
Can you give me a link?

Back