• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Icy Blond Knight vs Fiery Blonde Brawler

A battle between two opposites and two beloved characters from both fandoms. Speed is equalized. Yang at her V6 self and Eugeo as Integrity Knight form.

Eugeo: 1

Eugeo Integrity Knight
Click the image

Yang Xiao Long:

Yang Vol 4 Onwards Render
Click the image

Inconclusive: 0

Unless this ice is heatproof she avoids it by setting herselfnon fire as is normal for her to spam in her pre-timeskip key

Well, Kirito's ice was around 3 degrees hotter than absolute zero iirc, so Eugeo should be comparable, abeilt hotter.

So yes, yang sets herself on fire and makes herself explode with her semblance which would melt the ice

About the whole heat resistence on the Ice. Eugeo froze an integrity knight which had a fiery bow which goes to molten levels. That being said, I don't think it's explosion proof.

Also how exactly is he going to be able to focus when his opponent is spamming explosive projectiles or bull rushing him with explosive punches?

He mostly charges first against the opponent to gauge them and then look for opportunities to incapcitate them with Freeze.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also how exactly is he going to be able to focus when his opponent is spamming explosive projectiles or bull rushing him with explosive punches?
He froze Kirito when they fought in swordplay. Concentration isn't a big deal for him.

Not neccesarily, the win con for Eugeo is mostly incapacitation. His ice (especially the Release Recollection version which a bigger AOE attack) is heat resistant. Explosions might work but I don't know if Yang can use her semblance while frozen (we haven't seen that feat from her yet).

Eugeo would be able to win hands down. Reason: He has the power of incarnation so he can win when it's seemingly impossible to. Incarnation is a powerful tool for any Integrity Knight that has mastered it. He can move his sword with his mind if the situation calls for it, typically if he were to be unarmed.

Kruull Thrull said:
I must have missed that then. Can you show me where she does it?
The fight against Neon Katt she literally used her semblance to break out of neon's ive

Oh that. She wasn't completely frozen from head to toe though so I'm not sure that would count as being able to break out of Eugeo's ice.

@Weekly

Where was it explained? You said Yang is on fire and then it was brought uo that Eugeo no diffs people with molten (I presume earth) temps as well as -270 degrees from scaling to Kirito.

I don't think Eugeo has gotten to the point of near AZ temperatures for his ice but it is definitely very cold since the Blue Rose Sword's ice goes through Deusolbert's Enhance Armament.

Kruull Thrull said:
Oh that. She wasn't completely frozen from head to toe though so I'm not sure that would count as being able to break out of Eugeo's ice.
And why is that? Whybwould she not be able to think when frozen?

Fair but we haven't seen feats that would let Yanga unfreeze herself through her semblance on something like Eugeo's ice. Anyone here wanna calculate the largest eruption of energy she has done with her semblance activation compared to Eugeo's?

Except we've actuallly sseen her do it, we-ve seen her be 100% willing to use her semblance to get out of being frozen, theres really nonrwason to assume she wouldnt do the same here

It's not about willingness, it's more about the feats on how much energy has erupted compared to Eugeo's ice's durability. Katt's ice isn't exactly durable or passively sucks out somebody's health and stamina.

Katt's ice is actually especially durable, ice dust can't be damaged by rwby High 8-Cs yet yang with her semblance was able to break it casually. Also heat kinda ignores durability, and even more so against ice. Also also has Eugeo's ice shown to work through foecefields?

Back