• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Vs Raven (teen titans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hades let me get this straight
Let me see if I have all the details figured out here.

This is yet another HST thread where people can't even come to a conclusion on how one of the characters' main powers functions, and that's pretty much where most of the argument is coming from.

Half of the thread consists of people on both ends being real assholes (and not even in a funny/joking sort of way) and taking very unsubtle jabs at each other at varying points during the talk. Both sides are acting like complete goons, and yet they've also been getting mad because the other side is being equally prickish.

And most importantly, this match ends with either Ichigo passively stomping if Reiatsu Crush nonsense is something Raven can't survive, or Raven absolutely ******** on him from 4km if the aforementioned nonsense is something she ca survive.

Did I miss something? And if I haven't, then I must ask; why has nobody closed this for either A) being a complete and total shitshow, or B) being a stomp no matter which way it goes?

Let me know, really. I'll sit here and wait if I have to.

Its not so much that that people aren't coming to a conclusion, its that some people won't accept something despite being provided evidence for the past hour by multiple users and sticking to some ridiculous notion that is not backed up by anything bar headcanon.

Subtle jabs aint fun.

Because we must argue over who stomps who ovo. Just close this mess.

Say what you want about me and my irrational hatred for abilities like Reiatsu Crush but at least I wasn't insulting anyone.

@Anonymous

That's real petty coming from someone from this wiki

Let me ask you this then, if Ichigo has soul hax? How is his AP comparable to that of Yhwach? because the point I was arguing was what I was told by the most knowlegable bleach members my guy.

And please don't bring the soul king candidate bullshit, because one statement that does not even confirm anything nor has any real value is not legit proof.

Pretty much what Anon said, it's an ability the verse has. People don't like it so they complain. Well it's not going anywhere unless you make a crt that removes all passive hax from battles for all verses, and another crt that equalized energy for some reason would give you powers and ability's you wouldn't have normallly.

I ain't complaining, I'm debating. I've never said I don't like this ability and left it at just that

What a ridiculous question to ask, do you think Ichigo beat Yhwach with hax or something? Everyone in the verse has this power. He's a raw power character. Only reason he has that Reiatsu crush is because of how vs battles work here.

>How is his AP comparable to that of Yhwach

Did u miss when Ichigo killed Yhwach twice, and Yhwach instantly Almighty GG his bankai because Yhwach worrying with Ichigo power?

We're done here.

I think the lot of you (sans a very select few) should sit down after this and think about why this debate went south and what you did to contribute to it doing so. I don't have high hopes you will, but I'm suggesting so anyway, because it needs to be said.

With that out of the way, I'm closing the thread. This farce is over.

Magisword thread

You Misunderstand, I was told by some highly considered knowledgeable bleach people here that Reiatsu is AP and Def and that's why He scales to Yhwach. Because let's be honest, Ichigo would not scale to Yhwach at all given how one of his feats is PIS and the other one an Outlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back