• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Vs Raven (teen titans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Emp

It is crush gg since Raven can't resist and has no feats for working while under its effects.

@Kona

It isn't because that is wrong.

EmperorRorepme said:
I mean that was clearly a selective crush.
Which one? 13 miles one? Notice how those hollow and ghost girl is slapped down into the ground? reiatsu can do smt like that

Since by SBA, energies and shot like that or equalized, and since Reiatsu is AP, you've pretty much made this point moot, as y'all always just look at opponents having the same AP.

The real cal howard said:
Also that girl herself wasnt killed.
If you miss it, only 1 small hollow who is killed, the rest only get slapped down into the ground like the ghost girl or show sign of anxious.

Konaguna said:
Since by SBA, energies and shot like that or equalized, and since Reiatsu is AP, you've pretty much made this point moot, as y'all always just look at opponents having the same AP.
People really need to stop arguing this cancerous shit. Reiatsu is soul manip. Show feats for resistance it or just stay quiet. Multiple users have told you multiple times that it isn't AP based and is soul manip. Anyone who is basing it off of people having similar AP is wrong.

SBA wont give new abilities or resistance and reiatsu is being treated as soul hax, read what Ulquiorra said to yammy.

AnonymousBlank said:
People really need to stop arguing this cancerous shit. Reiatsu is soul manip. Show feats for resistance it or just stay quiet. Multiple users have told you multiple times that it isn't AP based and is soul manip. Anyone who is basing it off of people having similar AP is wrong.
This is the same logic by which Ichigo is scaled to Yhwach you dumbass. And I was told this by a lot of people, so go figure, because without this logic Ichigo does not scale to Yhwach at all, he's featless.

Because AP and reiatsu in Bleach are based off of reiryoku and your ability to manipulate it. Resistances are not shared by verse equall so you need to bring feats for Raven to not just die. Ichigo just prepping to fight makes his shit visible. Compare this to Yama prepping to fight and there is no change at all.

No, no it is not. It is the effect one's soul has on another soul. You know what that is? Soul hax. Now bring an actual argument that isn't your incredulity or willful ignorance.

Ichigo never fights someone who he can reiatsu crush pre TS and after he is massively holding back and not even trying when he can.

This. I've said this before and i'll say it again. Reiatsu crush is not passive for anyone in bleach who isn't named Kenpachi and Pre TS Ichigo like Anonymous said.

And honestly, I don't believe in Reiatsu crush being an insta kill unless the AP difference between the reiatsu user and the opponent is dramatically big. That said, what does Raven scale to again?

Raven is large planet level (possibly higher ) she defeated her father who was able to make earth to ruins in seconds, and I agree with ichigo not being able to passively spirit crush someone who is equal or stronger than him, and have a strong spirit.

@Cal

I agree, its really boring that you can't just have a decentish debate but why must people argue against an established thing every single thread its brought up in, with the exact same or sometimes worse arguments, fail to debunk it as per usual, then rinse and repeat the insanity on the next thread?

AnonymousBlank said:
@Cal

I agree, its really boring that you can't just have a decentish debate but why must people argue against an established thing every single thread its brought up in, with the exact same or sometimes worse arguments, fail to debunk it as per usual, then rinse and repeat the insanity on the next thread?
There are no established things here, you all are changing your minds all the time nad never have a permanent answer, you are like my ex-wife in a shoe shop.

Okay first off all, calm dow. There is no need to start insulting each other over this (and yes im mostly looking at you Konaguna. Insulting Anonymous was uneccessary and uncalled for). We can debate this without needing to resort to anything disrespectful. Now continuing:

>SBA wont give new abilities or resistance

Well then this is a problem from what im looking at because if we're equalizing energies here, Ravens power is Reiatsu. We can't just remove the qualities of equalized energies for one side but keep it for another. That is cherry picking to make it more convienent for one side of a match. If Raven's energy = Reiatsu then her energy needs to be treated exactly the same as it.

>and reiatsu is being treated as soul hax, read what Ulquiorra said to yammy.

To be fair, this doesnt necessarily mean its hax based. It can also just be that the strength of Yammy's soul is whats crushing Tatsuki's for her soul being clearly far weaker. Just another possibility to this.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Cal
Agreed. Thats why for any verse I add onto this site, I back it up with blogs so that the established justification is as clear as possible.

Not to derail.

>Well then this is a problem from what im looking at because if we're equalizing energies here, Ravens power is Reiatsu. We can't just remove the qualities of equalized energies for one side but keep it for another. That is cherry picking to make it more convienent for one side of a match. If Raven's energy = Reiatsu then her energy needs to be treated exactly the same as it.

Because we not gave Raven Reiatsu, she merely can interact with Reiatsu, if we gave her reiasu she have all of these by default

>Pseudo-flight, Spiritual Awareness , Extrasensory Perception, Aura and Resistance to Soul Manipulation

So this become Ichigo vs fanfic Raven, In fact anyone who fight bleach people will have all of that by default, so it become fanfic ur fav vs bleach chars

>To be fair, this doesnt necessarily mean its hax based. It can also just be that the strength of Yammy's soul is whats crushing Tatsuki's for her soul being clearly far weaker. Just another possibility to this.

In case if Im not missing smt, I think people treat soul ability as hax

@Kona

Please go look at any and all of my contributions to Bleach on this site. Not once have I ever argued/changed my mind on reiatsu crush being soul hax. If you refer to the fandom as a whole, I don't particularly care. I don't speak for others who may be misinformed.

It isn't raw power, I keep telling you this. What it is, is soul hax that stems from the same source as their AP.

@Kukui

There isn't any problem here with not equalising resistances or abilities granted by the energy. If we were to grant someone powers they don't have through verse equal, specifically something their energy has not shown an equivalent to, then we have a problem. I also don't think you can even verse equal Raven's magic to reiryoku unless its something inherent in all beings, exists even within matter as well, allows for one to interact with souls, cause paralysis, fear manip, soul destruction, stat amp etc as a side effect of using it.

Konaguna said:
someone explain to me how soul hax can be converted into a specific amount of raw power please.
Soul power being converted into AP is nothing new, nanatsu no taizai demons can replenish their energy via eat souls

Konaguna said:
Ichigo has converted his Reiatsu into raw power, that's why im asking.
When did this ever happen? Because the only situation where this was ever implied was with Aizen vs Dangai Ichigo where he theorized that Ichigo converted his reiatsu into raw power but was later proven to be incorrect when Ichigo demolished everything Aizen threw at him, hax or otherwise, and was even acknowledged by Aizen that Ichigo was simply on another level to his form at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back