• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Terrarian

if the potion acts as I think it does, the terrarian would first have to douse an invisible Ichigo with the potion.

Standard Battle Assumptions make them start 4 KM from each other, so the Terrarian should have the time to drink his potions

They're only 2 kilometers away by SBA as neither of their range extends that far.

That said, Ichigo range spams since Terrarian is only thousands of meters in range while Ichigo is kilometers

Byakuya he did

Couple times against a Yhwach before he nulled

Quite a few times, but he usually can't do it because his enemies have the same range

Here Terrarian is laughably outranged so he gets sniped

And if Ichigo uses Shunpo his GTs can hit Terrarian from that range quite quickly

His range is thousands of meters so no, he cannot close that wide a gap

And even if he could, Ichigo just flies back or uses Shunpo to speedblitz

And? Terrarians range is thousands of meters.

Which is still kinda shit compared to kilometers

I'm leaning towards Terrarian based on superior weaponry, accuracy due to homing attacks and danmaku, teleportation with the Rod of Discord, and weapons that move at the speed of light like his Last Prism.

Turtle Armor sounds pretty broken. If Ichigo tries to spam GT he'll get more damage, if that's how it works.

Lol he can't see Ichigo, that's enough of a handicap for him to get cleaved in half. The op also didn't use the terrarian correct since he didn't pick a set of gear for him to use. He sure as hell cant wear everything st once that's for sure.

He wouldn't even know that, nor does he have prep for it to be active considering he has dozens of potions. In that time Ichigo can just blitz and cut off his head with Shunpo.

Buffing with potions is the first thing the Terrarian does in a fight and it's not like it's almost istantaneus

But he has dozens of potions. Picking the right one is a problem

"And it's not like it's almost instantaneous"

He's screwed if it takes that long

Even if he were to do that as you say, he'd then have to decide what to do about next with his arsenal. Actually I'm pretty sure he needs to craft these potions without prep...

Ichigo only needs to Shunpo to cut him in half with a Getsuga or just use it from afar.

There is still the issue of the OP not setting up his arsenal as stated on the profile that needs to be done.

the terrarian need to make an action before he can do anything else, so he will always be at a disatvantage

by the time he drink the potion a getsuga will already in his face or ichigo would have shunpo'd and cleaved him .

so i vote ichigo .

Naeblis495 said:
by the time he drink the potion a getsuga will already in his face or ichigo would have shunpo'd and cleaved him .
Speed is equlized and they start at 4 kms from each other, so him not having time to buff is wrong

Considering Ichigi can just activate Shunpo and start off with a massive speed advantage that time gives Ichigo the win

Overlord775 said:
Naeblis495 said:
Speed is equlized and they start at 4 kms from each other, so him not having time to buff is wrong
shunpo will boost ichigo's speed , so no ,terrarian will not have the time to buff himself before ichigo land an attack.

edit : damn , beaten to it

Can he touch souls? I believe he can use his potion before Ichigo arrives, but he would still be at a disadvantage.

Schnee One said:
Considering Ichigi can just activate Shunpo and start off with a massive speed advantage that time gives Ichigo the wi
Does he start in-characte with it ?

also his page doesn't list it has a speed tier jump so i doubt it's enought to cause a speedblitz

Back