• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Natsu Dragneel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
2 Main Characters of Bleach and Fairy Tail, meet up at Marineford to kill each other

Versions used - Basically their 7-C Keys

Ichigo - Bankai

Natsu - Post-Second Origin Base

Speed Equalized

Ichigo -

Natsu -

Which is also getting removed due to people voting due to speed on a speed Equal match.

Normally I would vote for Ichigo's bankai version, due to his speed. But since speed is equalized, I think Natsu's AOE and H2H skills give him the win.

Natsu isn't going to go straight for AoE moves, he'll obviously first attempt to engage in cqc. And in which i believe Ichigo was the advantage in, his Zangetsu will allow for him to have the better reach / range advantage while in close quarters combat. The ability to parry hits with it, cutting, stabbing, slashing further this imo.

Flight is a good counter to AoE moves so there's that.

Natsu has already fought a sword use a.k.a Erza Scarlet and her fire resisting armor so he knows how to deal with a sword user or at least has the experience neccessary for this battle and his AOE should be enough to deal with Ichigo and he is also likely better in h2h than Ichigo and is also a highly adaptive fighter and if you combine that with an already decent experience in fights against a sword user he won't have problems to deal with it...

On the other side Ichigo has a more dangerous type of attacks a.k.a cutting and his flight which thou won't do too much as he can only use his Getsuga tenshou like that which Natsu can counter with greater AOE flame attacks and even power nullification, but will help him at dodging range attacks from Natsu.

All in all i think i will vote for inconclusive.

Willi-I mean Blanked, Natsu lost to Erza though...over and over. Granted, he got stronger than her, but point still stands.

This is not a vote for Ichigo, btw.

Natsu burned Sting's magic and Zero's existence erasure magic and flames are flames what mode he uses has nothing to do with it. He burned magic in each and every form.

Forgot about that. He burned some mark Sting left on him if I recall correctly. Said mark left Natsu paralysed.

Blanked said:
Natsu burned Sting's magic and Zero's existence erasure magic and flames are flames what mode he uses has nothing to do with it.
Dragon Force flames >> His base flames

Burning Full Fingers said:
I think he does. It's from burning Sting's magic or something like that.
That was only shown with magic that connects to natsu. He's never shown nullifying projectiles in the GMG arc.

That was only shown with magic that connects to natsu. He's never shown nullifying projectiles in the GMG arc.

1. That's a pretty funny argument as he used his flames to burn magic and it doesn't matter what form.

2. He burned existence erasure magic which was "large" scale AOE spell much before GMG arc.

1. That's a pretty funny argument as he used his flames to burn magic and it doesn't matter what form.

2. He burned existence erasure magic which was "large" scale AOE spell much before GMG arc.

We're any of those magic projectiles? Cause I'm pretty sure they weren't.

^I am not even gonna discuss it further as it's irrelevant since the shape doesn't change anything...

In verse equalisation they are considered the same. Did you even read?

They are different for their verses, but for battles in this case are equalized.

The real cal howard said:
Willi-I mean Blanked, Natsu lost to Erza though...over and over. Granted, he got stronger than her, but point still stands.

This is not a vote for Ichigo, btw.
Haven't seen this. Of course he lost cause of huge diffrence in raw power and well no sell fire attacks armor, but that doesn't take away the experience he gained against sword users through fighting someone much stronger. It's much better than fighting someone your own level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back