• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Mega Diancie

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
So with that Magic Bounce revelation, I realized I can do more Poke vs Bleach matches.

Both at 5-B

Speed equalized

Ichigofirstbankai
Mega Diancie art

Ichigo doesnt use indirect damaging stuff.

He swings his big sword inside his enemies and penetrates their defenses.

Bro, I know how Magic Bounce works.

That's why I disagree with it bouncing off Reiatsu.

Because it'd mean it can bounce every of Ichigo's attacks.

Bro that's like saying because it rebounds Thunder Wave it would rebound all electric moves. If it doesn't damage the body in the same attack it gets reflected.

The real cal howard said:
Bro that's like saying because it rebounds Thunder Wave it would rebound all electric moves. If it doesn't damage the body in the same attack it gets reflected.
3528326-aizen2

And this is ignoring that captain level shinigami must put a seal on themselves when going to the physical world because of their big reiatsus being a threat.

Purgy said:
What is Magic bounce and what sort of things has it reflected?
Stuff that doesnt cause direct physical damage gets bounced back.

In bleach, for example, it'd protect from Mayuri's gas.

did magic bounce refelcted soul hax before ? does diancy even have a soul to begin with ?

i have zero knowledge on pokemon , so some details would be helpfull.

PaChi2 said:
Purgy said:
What is Magic bounce and what sort of things has it reflected?
Stuff that doesnt cause direct physical damage gets bounced back.

In bleach, for example, it'd protect from Mayuri's gas.
Then yes, afaik Magic Bounce wouldn't work since RC is instant rather than doing damage over time. But I have never seen or heard of Magic Bounce so I could be wrong.

Magic Bounce doesnt protect from mental damage as shown by Night Shade bypassing it, which I quote: "The user makes the target see a frightening mirage. It inflicts damage equal to the user's level."

So now you have to prove that it reflects soul stuff.

As Naeblis said, do Pokemon even have souls? It's not like a Human/Humanoid that are assumed to have souls unless stated otherwise.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
The Quincy don't have RC, so you can use them. They're like tier 6 though.
Except one of them.

Buuuuuut we know that that one shouldnt be used.

@Purgy. Pokémon have souls. Diancie is...debatable, given it's just a sentient rock, but I wouldn't assume it wouldn't until I double check.

@PaChi. Yet it reflects Confuse Ray, Supersonic, and most importantly, Hypnosis. All textbook mental attacks.

i vaguely recall the first pokemon i played and it talked of pokemon dying and leaving ghost behind in some tower or something .

But diancie seem mostly living mineral so i have no idea if that apply to her .

The only Pokémon Move I know that has anything to do with Souls is Manaphy's Heart Swap, but while Magic Bonus does reflect it and it definitely is Soul Manip on the wiki based off the Movie appearance, the In-game effect which is the only example we have of Magic Bounce working on makes it tricky.

Also Pokémon do have Souls, the Lake Trio gave Spirit to people and Pokémon and theirs nothing to suggest that Diancie wouldn't have one like the other Pokémon.

Purgy said:
As Naeblis said, do Pokemon even have souls? It's not like a Human/Humanoid that are assumed to have souls unless stated otherwise.
My guys would like a word with you:

Dusknoir-stormfront-sf-17
Spiritomb by sailorclef
Gigantamax-Gengar-Pokemon-Sword-Shield
Misdreavusss
Shedinjavs
563Cofagrigus

The real cal howard said:
@Purgy. Pokémon have souls. Diancie is...debatable, given it's just a sentient rock, but I wouldn't assume it wouldn't until I double check.

@PaChi. Yet it reflects Confuse Ray, Supersonic, and most importantly, Hypnosis. All textbook mental attacks.
How about this as a way to translate Magic Bounce into vsdebating:

Stuff that doesnt cause pain by itself is reflected.

It'd explain why Night shade, dream eater and smog dont get bounced but confuse ray, hypnosis and poison gas, yes.

Spirit Break , apparently also called Òé¢ÒéªÒâ½Òé»Òâ®ÒââÒéÀÒâÑ Soul Crush

lol , fitting , does magic bounce reflect that ?

Nope. Serebii has a section of its move dex that tells if a Move is affected by Magic Bounce, and Spirit Break has no in that section, which makes sense as it is a damaging move.

then i'll consider that it doesn't stop bleach's soul crush either .

The other move it reflect doesn't match the description of reiatsu crush either so...

Reiatsu crush GG? if diancie have a soul that is , but pokemon seems to have souls according to people that are more knowledgable than me on the subject .

Abilities automatically active, they are passive in that the Pokémon doesn't have to actively use them.

Back