• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki(True Shikai) vs Naruto Uzumaki(The Last)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
Also, you guys are forgetting that Naruto has already gotten around energy absorption way back in the Pain arc.
Lol you're right wouldn't Ichigo technically turn into a frog if he tried to absorb the Sage Mode energy?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Substitution is based on speed, with speed equalized it becomes useless.
no even slower people like sakura used it against sound ninja who was almost = lee speed

and i am sure tha lee speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sakura

Dat Dot said:
Ichigo with Very High Difficulty, Energy Absorbtion + Blut Vene will help against RS and he can use Getsuga Jujisho for the Clones.
every 1 saying that he has Energy Absorbtion can u tell me which chapter was it

edit:remember u mean quincy Absorbtion but still link pls

The4Godlike said:
Ichigo has Energy Absorption , he can absorb the Chakra Techniques then.
I'm gonna say Ichigo for this reason.
When facing an opponent that can drain chakra, this can prove to be fatal to the opponent if they absorbed too much chakra and will be turned to stone

if ichigo absorbed too much chakra then he will turned to stone

Naruto fra

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Omimi
I think it was chapter 675/676. Also, he won't turn to stone since he's using his sword.
thanks

u mean chakra does not goes in his body but in his sword then kk

Homu Sweet Homu said:
No matter how much I like Bleach over naruto, I can't see Ichigo winning this. Naruto has an absurd AP advantage, 600 petatons against 36 petatons if I recall.
Whoa 600 petatons? Welp, change my vote to Naruto.

Insert Aizen theme song.

Yeah the AP advantage is just absurd. Naruto for reasons above. The gap probably would've been a bit smaller if Merged Hollow True Shikai was used, but we don't know how many times stronger Ichigo got in that form.

It's 8.75 exatons since Toneri moving the moon is accepted, so much higher than 17 times. You could say Ichigo absorbs one or two of Naruto's attacks, but it's not going to work on spam, and Naruto can just transform into a Rasenshuriken, change back when Ichigo's about to absorb and kick him in the head. Merged Hollow probably won't make much difference. Naruto overpowered Toneri's attack and one-shotted him in the process without half of Kurama's chakra.

Also, Naruto has energy absorption too.

Nay I say, pretty sure Ichigo have resistance to that via experience by seeing the real thing (Yoruichi).

Please, he almost lost conscious when he saw Yoruichi naked(don't blame him), which is why i say it's super effective.

^That is true, but he would still get one shotted cause he didn't resist Yoruichi at all.

He asked her to put some clothes on...

I can't describe my reaction on that.

It's funny how in Naruto match ups that is never used as an argument for distraction, cause man there is very few character who wouldn't get distracted by it at least for a second.

Oh yeah, people would never expect their opponent to suddenly change into bunch of naked ladies.

Harem no Jutsu is more useful than I thought.

Jesus, I didn't know the Ap gap was so wide

How about I take Homu and Shootings advice and change it to unequalized speed and Merged Hollow Ichigo? Otherwise it's

Naruto:14

Ichigo:3

How big is the power gap between Merged Hollow True Shikai Ichigo and 100% Kyubey Chakra Sage Mode Adult Naruto though?

That's actually the power difference with True Shikai Ichigo not Merged Hollow True Shikai Ichigo. Merged Hollow gives a pretty big multiplier.

Oh then I'm not sure I never saw the calcs for him

Maybe it's on the revision thread for Bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back