• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki(True Shikai) vs Naruto Uzumaki(The Last)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichigo vs Naruto

High 6-A Versions

Speed Equalized

Battle at Silbern

Who Wins?

Naruto: 7(TheFinalOrder,Gemmysaur, Dariel Senju,Dienomite22,DodoNova2,Theglassman12,DeathoftheEndless)

Ichigo: 4(IMadeThisOn8--2017,Noahkaismith,Dat Dot,Knightofannihilation)
Naruto - The Last 2
Tumblr niy5nkCzhX1tvtyqto1 500
True Shikai

Naruto takes it.

• Better Tactician
  • More Versatile
  • Sensory Advantage
Ichigo has no real response to:

• Substitution
And landing a blow on Naruto, let aline a lethal blow with Equal speed is gonna be tough as Naruto has:

• Pre-Cog-esk sensing
  • Danger Sensing
  • Negative Emotion sensing

Substitution is based on speed, with speed equalized it becomes useless.

The Last Naruto doesn't have Pre-Cog sensing, but he does have Enhanced Senses with Sage Mode and Negative Emotion sensing, but this is a fight at Silbern, they'll be staring right at each other, so both sensing are useless here.

This version of Naruto only has increased attack potency when he concentrated his Chakra into his fist to overpower Toneri's Blade while Ichigo is casually 6-A with his attacks. Naruto concentrating his Chakra into his fist would allow him to contend with Ichigo, but now the durability and speed of the rest of his body is drastically lowered. I give it to Ichigo as he's always 6-A in strength and durability while Naruto is 6-A in durability with his Cloak and only 6-A when he sacrifices the Cloak for offense.

Isn't Danger Sensing and Negative Emotion sensing generally the same?

And I don't think it'd help since both of them have sensory abilities

And also isn't substituition simply escaping a near death blow by replacing it with the enviorment? Wouldn't that be similar to Utsusemi?

But I'll count your vote

Naruto:1

Ichigo:0

@IMTO8

• Having equal or even superior speed never is a factor with the technique, so no.
  • The Last Naruto's sensing would be greater than orvequal to that of BSM Naruto from the war which was on par with Sasuke's EMS. Thus the "Pre-cog-esk" sensing.
  • You're reaching hard. That's not how it works either with Chakra cloaks in Naruto. Or stats in Naruto in General. So no, Ichigo doesn't take it in any area.

Hst master said:
Isn't Danger Sensing and Negative Emotion sensing generally the same?
And I don't think it'd help since both of them have sensory abilities

And also isn't substituition simply escaping a near death blow by replacing it with the enviorment? Wouldn't that be similar to Utsusemi?

But I'll count your vote

Naruto:1

Ichigo:0
Nobody in Bleach has shown sensory capabilities on par with that of Sages in Naruto. Think of it like Energy Sensing with some spidey sense mixed in.

Bleach's sensing is on par with Base Naruto Characters sensory abilities.

I'll just jump into this thread and say that the substitution Jutsu seems to be sort of BS as it worked on enemies much faster than them. You think substitution would work against Kaguya then? Gimme a few, I'll try to find an instance of Substitution Jutsu being used on higher level enemies

Akreious said:
I'll just jump into this thread and say that the substitution Jutsu seems to be sort of BS as it worked on enemies much faster than them. You think substitution would work against Kaguya then? Gimme a few, I'll try to find an instance of Substitution Jutsu being used on higher level enemies
  • Sakura spammed it against Sound Nin. In Chunin Exams. There is it's most notable feats. Can't remember too many other times it was used. Don't think it's been used in Shippuden at all, Kishi more so switched to Clone tricks.

Naruto takes it with one of the best clone game in the manga, different multi-layered tactics, homing Rasenshuriken and hypersensing. Ichigo is a rather linear fighter.

Ichigo with Very High Difficulty, Energy Absorbtion + Blut Vene will help against RS and he can use Getsuga Jujisho for the Clones.

Dat Dot said:
Ichigo with Very High Difficulty, Energy Absorbtion + Blut Vene will help against RS and he can use Getsuga Jujisho for the Clones.
Chigo can't use BV. He doesn't know how. The Energy Absorbtion is Minimal at best, though Naruto doesn't fight like Yhwach with his energy waves and palm thrusts...I couldn't keep a straight face, lol.

@ThefinalOdrer

Gonna quote KuuIchigo here "Blut is a active-passive ability. Active as in you use it once and it's just there passively. You don't need to shout it out or zoom into the body to show that it is working. Much like an arrancar hierro except it's just passive."

Its active when Yhwach stabbed Ichigo and that before Royal training or even know he's a quincy.

The energy absorbtion does help as RS is an energy attack.

That's pure BS at it's finest, no offense to KuuIchigo or you, but it really is. You can't just say Ichigo has Blut Vene when he's only shown using it once and that was by accident and Ichigo training with RG doesn't mean he magically knows or has the ability auto-activated. That's seriously reaching.

As for the Energy Absorbing thing, no. There is a massive difference between what Yhwach was doing and what Naruto's techniques are. And I doubt Ichigo is tanking a single RS from someone in the same tier/lvl as him.

You can't deny the fact that Ichigo has BV, it still help for the last resort.

Don't see why Ichigo can't absorb RS, it still help.

Plus, Ichigo can also use either normal Getsuga or Getsuga Jujisho to off set the RS.

The irony of the Ichigo case is living in a series full of hax skills and having none. Ichigo is too flat in skills, very little variety to say nothing. In physical standards Naruto beats Ichigo by much in lifting strength so in a close combat Naruto takes the win.

Already with the Regenerationn durability and destructive power of Naruto seems to me quite superior to this Ichigo. And in the worst scenario Ichigo would have to fight with Naruto Kurama Mode Sage Mode and against Kurama at the same time since Naruto is able to separate from this and thus are able to fight individually. So Naruto is too superior for greater versatility, destructive power, is better combatant and for having even better feats.

Let's be honest here. All of the HST protags are in the same boat. Living in a world filled with hax but they have none. It's actually funny lmao.

@Knight

Luffy still have a good chance for getting somekind of hax though. ovo

Which is why I'm planning to watch/read one piece in future.

@Dotdot

Yes, yes i can say that as Ichigo:

• Has unknowingly used the technique in a highly situational scenario
  • Ichigo isn't confirmed to even know how to use the ability
So why should I accept he has the ability as an legitimate viability in his arsenal? Just because? No. For god sakes, he can't even absorb energy properly enough to be considered a basic quincy (Not that it's actually "stated" he absorbed energy, but whatever, it's my subjective opinion). That's not to say he can't use the ability, but not of his own volition and onlybin situational scenarios, none of which Naruto can recreate.

As for offsetting a RS, Naruto can at least throw 9 at once. How does Ichigo counter that with Equal speed and an equally strong opponent?

And again, Naruto's movesets aren't like Yhwach's. A RS isn't like Yhwach's massive energy waves. It's smaller and nore compacted. That's the equivalent of comparing a Cero Oscuras to a Bala, etc.

Yes you're right, it's ironic the case of them. Although Naruto does have much more varied powers than those of Ichigo. Although I am also taking into account the amount of techniques in this, Ichigo basically is summarized in two. Naruto has a considerable amount, although many are variants of his most used techniques this has a greater versatility.

No matter how much I like Bleach over naruto, I can't see Ichigo winning this. Naruto has an absurd AP advantage, 600 petatons against 36 petatons if I recall. Naruto also is more versatile compare to him. All Ichigo here is bigger AoE, but that kinda moot due he AP gap. Naruto take this easily.

Also, if we unequal the speed, perhaps Ichigo would put up much more of a fight.

Actually, this kinda stompish to me. Te AP gap is too huge and Ichigo doesn't really have anything to compensate that. Unequal the speed wold be enough to make thia a little more even.

If it's a 600 petaton character vs a 36 petaton character then why would you bother creating this thread? If that's the case then this is a shit stomp.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Actually, this kinda stompish to me. Te AP gap is too huge and Ichigo doesn't really have anything to compensate that. Unequal the speed wold be enough to make thia a little more even.
How about changing True Shikai Ichigo to Hollow Merged Ichigo?

600 petatons? I'm seeing 8.75 exatons for Toneri moving the moon.

Also, you guys are forgetting that Naruto has already gotten around energy absorption way back in the Pain arc.

Anyway, Naruto for the reasons stated.

That's just like a supporting feat. Why should Toneri moving the moon be disregarded? If it wasn't accepted, it wouldn't be in his page.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Let's be honest here. All of the HST protags are in the same boat. Living in a world filled with hax but they have none. It's actually funny lmao.
Naruto has some hax though. But nothing too major.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back