• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichibe VS Garou

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think garou not being aware of his existence will stop passive radiation from happening tho
Soul crush is essentially instant death to One punch man characters since the concept of soul manipulation and defenses against it are non existent.

Lack of awareness means he can’t fight at all. And don’t even get me started on the fact that he is all black lol. Ichibei pretty much owns him since he has ownership over all things black pretty much.

This is a stomp. Garou has no way to interact with ichibē and Yeah ichibē can either soul crush or rewrote Garou into an ant or seal him off like Iko.

I don't see anyway a single chance Garou has. This match can't be added
Stomp is a bit debatable, Garou is much faster and Ichibe can only counter him with passive soul pressure. So, he cannot use his Bankai feature instantly, but since there is no NPI, I guess yes, wincon does not appear for Garou..

Btw if the radiation affects Ichibe it means Garou has a wincon
And yet the fact that it will disappear completely has not changed, yes

Stomp is a bit debatable, Garou is much faster and Ichibe can only counter him with passive soul pressure. So, he cannot use his Bankai feature instantly, but since there is no NPI, I guess yes, wincon does not appear for Garou..
What faster gonna do when Garou Can't touch or see Ichibē? .

Only thing which I see is Radiation manipulation giving a problem. But SBA gonna be 4Kms distance. I don't remember Garou radiation covering that much distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back