• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou
my-favorite-panel-of-cosmic-garou-colored-by-me-v0-n7qdteog023a1.png

Vs
Prime Ohkwang
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f516c757a47344b6c3157357856673d3d2d313039323138373331332e313638646537393363386563316362373839383338353331373734302e6a7067

Rules: Equal Stats
Start 15 feet away from eachother
Both 4-A versions are used(Ohkwangs profile says 4-B, but this is a minor error since his ap is listed as Multi solar)

Daewi imbued it into himself to attack the strongest person to ever exist in the verse at that point. That by itself should tell you he's using it to his full capacity.
Not what I was getting at, Daewi is just adding the weak force to his attack not to his body that's why I used the example of Garou with his nuclear fission there is nothing like a direct confirmation that he is adding the weak strength in his body that is just your interpretation, and you would have to prove it with something more direct like a quote like, " I am adding to my body the weak strength"

None of this is in the profile without absurd resistance to radiation or macroquantum manipulation Ohkwang is not resisting radiation and what is the mantle changing?
What more do you want on the profile? Radiation resistant is there and so is weak force. You don't need to have every single reasoning for an ability listed in the profile lol. And wdym "mantle"?
Not what I was getting at, Daewi is just adding the weak force to his attack not to his body that's why I used the example of Garou with his nuclear fission there is nothing like a direct confirmation that he is adding the weak strength in his body that is just your interpretation, and you would have to prove it with something more direct like a quote like, " I am adding to my body the weak strength"
What? He's literally adding it to his hand. Yeah he's "adding it to his attack". That attack being his punch which he's performing with his bare fist 💀 💀 💀

What more do you want on the profile? Radiation resistant is there and so is weak force. You don't need to have every single reasoning for an ability listed in the profile lol. And wdym "mantle"?
Radiation resistance is not good enough and there is no weak force resistance that would be macroquantum resistance
What? He's literally adding it to his hand. Yeah he's "adding it to his attack". That attack being his punch which he's performing with his bare fist 💀 💀 💀
Bro, this image makes it very clear that he is adding just like an aura around his fingers 🗿

Radiation resistance is not good enough and there is no weak force resistance that would be macroquantum resistance
Again the exact level of radiation resistance doesn't need to be on the profile. The fact that there is radiation resistance to begin with is enough. Especially since unlike heat or cold resistance radiation is extremely niche.
Bro, this image makes it very clear that he is adding just like an aura around his fingers 🗿
What 😭😭😭😭???? He very clearly imbued it into his fingers
Screenshot-2024-03-27-07-31-04-330-eu-kanade-tachiyomi.jpg

How do you even get the interpretation that he's just "adding aura to his fingers" 😭

Anyway I had to reread the whole fight because apparently even the most obvious thing ever is not obvious enough without statements.
Daewi doing this is specifically referred to as "using natural forces on his body" and "containing it in his right hand"
That's good, how long does it take for Okhwang to use the soul-absorbing crystals?If it's not an initial move, Garou just copies and adapts Ohkwang's abilities and grows to the point of giving him a one-shot.
Other than that, your invulnerability can also deflect heat? The first attack that Garou canonically uses is his nuclear fission punch(AOE Spam ) which has a heat of a few million degrees. Garou's AD is so good that even before the cosmic UP he could Blitz and one-shot someone comparable to him in 0.00"00"13 seconds and in the short time between the fight between Platinum sperm and the ancient centipede he jumps from high 7-A to high 6-A (time of a few minutes or even less since they are fighting at FTL speed)
Garou also seems more skilled as he is an extraordinary genius and seems to have better talents, Garou's instinctive reaction is so good that he can fight in his sleep and being able to use practically all of his arsenal, copying techniques and fused them into his martial arts, etc.He also surpasses characters like Iaian and the Atomic Samurai Disciples who can deflect and defend from 100,000 hair strand attacks coming omnidirectionally, sensing the aura of each strand.

That's good, how long does it take for Okhwang to use the soul-absorbing crystals?
Depends on where his ship (which contains them) is. The exact location isn't stated so it's hard to say.
If it's not an initial move, Garou just copies and adapts Ohkwang's abilities and grows to the point of giving him a one-shot.
Okhwang has RE that can almost instantly overcome a 72x gap in both speed and strength + 0 friction that makes attacks 72x stronger than his own AP do no damage.
Other than that, your invulnerability can also deflect heat? The first attack that Garou canonically uses is his nuclear fission punch(AOE Spam ) which has a heat of a few million degrees.
Millions of degrees what? Celsius? Fahrenheit? Because Google is telling me 600°C but that seems awfully low.

King should have similar heat resistance to Mori since his electromagnetism could burn him while Daewi could infuse it into his body without any ill effects.
Garou's AD is so good that even before the cosmic UP he could Blitz and one-shot someone comparable to him in 0.00"00"13 seconds and in the short time between the fight between Platinum sperm and the ancient centipede he jumps from high 7-A to high 6-A (time of a few minutes or even less since they are fighting at FTL speed).
I don’t really like using AD scaling like this, but sure ig. Okhwang can keep up with and even outgrow Mori. Mori can fight and keep up with Satans growth. Satan went from 4-C to 3-B in few hours by doing nothing while his AD was nerfed.
Garou also seems more skilled as he is an extraordinary genius and seems to have better talents, He also surpasses characters like Iaian and the Atomic Samurai Disciples who can deflect and defend from 100,000 hair strand attacks coming omnidirectionally, sensing the aura of each strand.
Eeeeh idk about that. Okhwang has over 5.6 billion years of experience and is an extremely proficient martial artist. Similarly to Garou, he can instantly copy complex martial arts such as Re-taekwondo and Bong Chim Acupuncture.

Re-taekwondo is the result of the South Korean government analyzing and perfecting the ITF taewkondo while adding a stealth skill to it.
ITF taewkondo is the result of China, former Soviet Union, and North Korean governments working together to analyze, combine, and master all traditional Chinese martial arts with the intent to kill.
Furthermore, RT is such a difficult martial art that 30% of people who used it self destructed by doing so.

Bongchim Acupuncture works on such a precise level that even nanomachines can't fix the damage caused by them. Even the smallest would result in the Acupuncture not doing it's intended purpose. Not only does Okhwang copy it mid fight, he also instantly figures out which pressure points to hit in order to revert its effects after his arm has been paralyzed by it.

Besides just copying, he's shown completely overwhelming Mori. Besides mastering Re-taekwondo, Mori also possesses the ability to completely understand and replicate (and even improve) martial arts he sees. Furthermore, Mori can instantly see the opponents weak points and even managed to defeat a master martial artist who knew literally everything about Re-taekwondo (and it's weaknesses) even better than Mori himself. Mori did all of this before he remembered his past life (which also had billions of years of experience) while Okhwang was whooping him with all his memories. To add to his already ridiculous MA skill, King has also shown extreme proficiency in implementing his abilities to his martial arts. This means that both Garou and Okhwang would end up having essentially the same abilities due to their power mimicry, but Okhwang would have a huge advantage in experience alongside the fact that he possess a sword which Garou can't exactly copy.

If you want scans for anything just lemme know. But since it's such a long comment I didn't really have the energy to add them unless it's absolutely necessary

Depends on where his ship (which contains them) is. The exact location isn't stated so it's hard to say.
Doesn't seem like a very viable incon
Okhwang has RE that can almost instantly overcome a 72x gap in both speed and strength + 0 friction that makes attacks 72x stronger than his own AP do no damage.
Garou can adapt to his 0 friction,Ohkwang's abilities are not only compatible with mimicry but also with his adaptability and RE, I don't know another way to scale Garou but he can follow briefly the beginning of Saitama's emotional outburst which grew by 18x before Garou can react, Garou's reaction is 0'00"00"01 seconds
Millions of degrees what? Celsius? Fahrenheit? Because Google is telling me 600°C but that seems awfully low.
It is in Cellsius degrees and the center of the energy ball can reach millions of Cellsius degrees
Eeeeh idk about that. Okhwang has over 5.6 billion years of experience and is an extremely proficient martial artist. Similarly to Garou, he can instantly copy complex martial arts such as Re-taekwondo and Bong Chim Acupuncture.

Re-taekwondo is the result of the South Korean government analyzing and perfecting the ITF taewkondo while adding a stealth skill to it.
ITF taewkondo is the result of China, former Soviet Union, and North Korean governments working together to analyze, combine, and master all traditional Chinese martial arts with the intent to kill.
Furthermore, RT is such a difficult martial art that 30% of people who used it self destructed by doing so.

Bongchim Acupuncture works on such a precise level that even nanomachines can't fix the damage caused by them. Even the smallest would result in the Acupuncture not doing it's intended purpose. Not only does Okhwang copy it mid fight, he also instantly figures out which pressure points to hit in order to revert its effects after his arm has been paralyzed by it.

Besides just copying, he's shown completely overwhelming Mori. Besides mastering Re-taekwondo, Mori also possesses the ability to completely understand and replicate (and even improve) martial arts he sees. Furthermore, Mori can instantly see the opponents weak points and even managed to defeat a master martial artist who knew literally everything about Re-taekwondo (and it's weaknesses) even better than Mori himself. Mori did all of this before he remembered his past life (which also had billions of years of experience) while Okhwang was whooping him with all his memories. To add to his already ridiculous MA skill, King has also shown extreme proficiency in implementing his abilities to his martial arts. This means that both Garou and Okhwang would end up having essentially the same abilities due to their power mimicry, but Okhwang would have a huge advantage in experience alongside the fact that he possess a sword which Garou can't exactly copy.

If you want scans for anything just lemme know. But since it's such a long comment I didn't really have the energy to add them unless it's absolutely necessary
Not to belittle, but Garou seems to have more talents, Ohkwang certainly has more experience but without real talent this experience is useless, in terms of talents of dodging and reflection Garou is surpassing him by a lot, and Garou is also copying techniques and improving them to their peak instantly while he is sleeping and what can be achieved through martial arts in OPM is something ridiculous things like shock waves that destroy all the bones in the body are just the tip of the iceberg to give you an idea Garou's GRB is considered a martial art and the The apex of his techniques being acasuality punch that involves time manipulation + macroquantum manipulation + antimatter manipulation this makes mori acupuncture things kind of banal in comparison

Last edited:
I tried to look for Mori's heat resistance level but there is nothing defined but I remember him resisting lightning which would be a value of 30,000 °C, which means a nuclear fission punch from Garou is vaporizing Ohkwang

Wasn't okhwang fine after having a huge ass ball of nuclear fusion at the top of him? I also remember him wistandning its explosion, so he should be able to wistand the heat.

garou oneshotted this character with GRB, the GRB gonna tear Okhwang existence, unless Okhwang was showed he could resist matter manipulatuon until the level sub-atomic, because the grb kinda hard to dodge even saitama couldn't dodge it, also GRB has gravity manipulation on it which its will absorb Okhwang on it

Doesn't seem like a very viable incon
We never saw Okhwang fight anyone who wouldn't either resist it or wouldn't get negged by Okhwang without it.
Garou can adapt to his 0 friction,
How?
Ohkwang's abilities are not only compatible with mimicry but also with his adaptability and RE, I don't know another way to scale Garou but he can follow briefly the beginning of Saitama's emotional outburst which grew by 18x before Garou can react, Garou's reaction is 0'00"00"01 seconds
Yeah my main point is that same way most stuff that Okhwang has is copiable by Garou, Okhwang can also copy most stuff Garou has. Idk what's the point of Garou's 0.000001 second reactions given they're both mftl characters with equalized speed.
It is in Cellsius degrees and the center of the energy ball can reach millions of Cellsius degrees
Hmm okay. Mori could survive in a place where all of suns corona was gathering and then kicked a blast of this concentrated corona while completely surrounded by it. Stellar corona reaches several millions of degrees Celsius as well. So Okhwang should be fine.
Not to belittle, but Garou seems to have more talents, Ohkwang certainly has more experience but without real talent this experience is useless, in terms of talents of dodging and reflection Garou is surpassing him by a lot,
How?
and Garou is also copying techniques and improving them to their peak instantly while he is sleeping and what can be achieved through martial arts in OPM is something ridiculous things like shock waves that destroy all the bones in the body are just the tip of the iceberg to give you an idea Garou's GRB is considered a martial art
I mean, okay? Doesn't sound much better than creating internal explosions, paralysis, regen negation, and throwing people into a state of suspended animation with acupuncture, or creating dragon and snake shaped wind attacks just by kicking in a certain way using RT.
Considering GRB a martial art is like considering the Big Bang a martial art so it doesn't exactly help.
and the The apex of his techniques being acasuality punch that involves time manipulation + macroquantum manipulation + antimatter manipulation this makes mori acupuncture things kind of banal in comparison
I don’t really see how that's super relevant to the conversation ngl. It being considered a MA in-universe doesn't actually mean anything. Like what matters with martial arts is how effectively they can attack and avoid attacks. Having space magic doesn't exactly mean you're better at conventional martial arts.
garou oneshotted this character with GRB, the GRB gonna tear Okhwang existence, unless Okhwang was showed he could resist matter manipulatuon until the level sub-atomic, because the grb kinda hard to dodge even saitama couldn't dodge it, also GRB has gravity manipulation on it which its will absorb Okhwang on it
I already explained how that attack is super slow at least twice before. At best it will make Garou into a huge target.

Yeah my main point is that same way most stuff that Okhwang has is copiable by Garou, Okhwang can also copy most stuff Garou has. Idk what's the point of Garou's 0.000001 second reactions given they're both mftl characters with equalized speed.
This is the canonical timing of Garou's reactions
Hmm okay. Mori could survive in a place where all of suns corona was gathering and then kicked a blast of this concentrated corona while completely surrounded by it. Stellar corona reaches several millions of degrees Celsius as well. So Okhwang should be fine.
Wait isn't that Supreme God jin mori? Why are we comparing the strongest version of jin mori with Prime Ohkwang?
I don’t really see how that's super relevant to the conversation ngl. It being considered a MA in-universe doesn't actually mean anything. Like what matters with martial arts is how effectively they can attack and avoid attacks. Having space magic doesn't exactly mean you're better at conventional martial arts.
Yes I agree, and Garou surpasses him in this since he has more talents

This is the canonical timing of Garou's reactions
Yeah I know that, I just don't understand what exactly is the point of the value…? That just depends on speed which is equalized.
Canonically in GoH every human could perceive an event that happened in 100 picoseconds but I don't exactly see how that would be relevant.
Wait isn't that Supreme God jin mori? Why are we comparing the strongest version of jin mori with Prime Ohkwang?
No that's Ragnarok arc Mori Jin. And also by extension pre-series Mori.
Yes I agree, and Garou surpasses him in this since he has more talents
How does he have "more talents"?

Why is this mori jin's heat resistance scaling to Ohkwang?
I already explained that didn't I? 👇
King should have similar heat resistance to Mori since his electromagnetism could burn him while Daewi could infuse it into his body without any ill effects.
You didn't show any talent that surpassed those on the scale of Garou> iaian
Why would dodging hair from a random monster in a 3v1 situation be more impressive than everything I listed about Okhwang 💀?

how so?
grb ain't slow, what are you yapping about man😭💀
GRB is baseline relativistic+. Garou is currently 617x ftl. With speed equalized, that makes the attack 1264 times slower than Okhwang.
Fun fact btw, without speed equalization it would be 8914000x slower than Okhwang.

GRB is baseline relativistic+. Garou is currently 617x ftl. With speed equalized, that makes the attack 1264 times slower than Okhwang.
Fun fact btw, without speed equalization it would be 8914000x slower than Okhwang.
so what? even with much amount speed would he resist passive radiation from garou? garou could copy infinite times so the statistic that okhwang had will got copied by garou+garou grb goes brrr, okhwang had to dodge garou grb, is not about slower without speed equalization or what, from start okhwang speed used mftl not mftl+, both character use the speed from a slower character so i will ask again, how okhwang will dodge or survive from garou grb?

so what? even with much amount speed would he resist passive radiation from garou?
Yes this was discussed twice already in this thread.
garou grb goes brrr, okhwang had to dodge garou grb, is not about slower without speed equalization or what, from start okhwang speed used mftl not mftl+, both character use the speed from a slower character so i will ask again, how okhwang will dodge or survive from garou grb?
Yes and the speed both characters will use is 617c. GRB is 0.5c
So if Garou tries to use it Okhwang will decapitate him 1000x and still have enough time to dodge without even trying.

okay can you copy that argument and post it again
I already did…?
The king has a slightly higher LS with telekinesis
Prime King > poisoned Dante King > Old King ~ Daewi >>> 1.898e+27 kg > 1.516e+27 kg = Garou
So he could immobilize Garou with TK and hit him with weak force or absorb his soul with energy stones. Or cut off his head with BoT.

Back