• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"I Will Be Your Deadman" (Deadman Wonderland Profile Revisons - Part 1 - Abilities and General Formatting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obligatory link to One Reason, one of the greatest openings in all of anime.

I've been revising the verse for almost a week now and I have finally finished the portions which I wanna finish until I can get the calcs needed to also revise the stat scaling of the verse.

I've revised all the three profiles we currently have, Ganta Igarashi, Senji Kiyomasa and Shiro. I've revised their power and abilities, stamina, intelligence and everything in between which isn't stat related.

Here's the blog which contains all the new profiles, you can compare and contrast all three newly revised profiles to our current profiles to see just how large these changes are. Because are current profiles, for lack of a better word, suck ass.

But yeah, that's everything. All the changes speak for themselves.

Voting:

Agree: @LephyrTheRevanchist, @KingTempest

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
SLIT THE THROAT OF REASON AND REALITY

CUT MYSELF AND SCREAM FOR THEIR INSANITY

WAKE UP TO THIS NIGHTMARE THAT WILL NEVER END

THE MAIN ATTRACTION OF THIS TWISTED MASTER PLAN

"WITH NOTHING BUT THIS BLOOOD ON MY HANDS"
b3d145c67706c010d65f7dc93d6b808d--stock-photos-on-the-roofs.jpg

Well, with two mods with evaluation rights approving of my thread, and two days having passed, I believe I have enough reason to apply these changes to the profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back