• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yato wins due to being several levels of trascendence above Khorne's level, which is either baseline or an unknown amount above it

I'm pretty sure that Umineko's are undergoing revisions, and their level of trascendence is way above what's in the profiles afaik

Well I'm going from what I remember by reading around so I might be wrong, but they definitely aren't losing 1-A

While Khorne has been shown to be unable to be permanently dealt with by beings stronger than it, those beings didn't transcend it to the ridiculous degree that yato does. 1-A is a strange tier, more based on AP and transcendence than anything else, as the difference between two 1-As can be far greater than the difference between a 1-A and an 11-C.

Since your explanation seems really reasonable I gladly say that it is very important to the post. But I don't think this fight is a stomp. I don't like to think that Yato just stands and manifest his Law. More likely it would be a bigger effort.

But thats how Hadou Gods work.

Their existence is ther own law, which manifests passively. Also, if someone's taikyoku is higher than other people, its a stomp.

1 Taikyoku difference = Complete transcendence to the point of not even "infinity" being able to describe the difference on their levels of exsitence

After a lot of reflection... I was mistaken. This fight is a stomp in favor of Yato and even if Ynnead would like to take Khorne's place it would be the same. So, my apologies for taking your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back