• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I WANNA MAKE CORPSES OUT OF ASIAN GIRL!!!!!! (0-0-0)

Seeing Acheron get an upgrade recently, i wanna see how it goes if she battle a triangle who's also get an upgrade.
Bill Cipher:
Acheron:

Rules: SBA
Arena takes place in Albuquerque
Bill Possibly 1-B Key is used

This feels like spite. Anyways, Acheron cannot do anything to a higher dimensional being as of now. This matchup should be closed.

Nvm, Bill doesn’t have higher-dimensional existence. What will he start with? All I know is that Acheron can swiftly discern Bill as a threat and instantly draw her sword; Bill doesn’t seem to resist any of Acheron’s haxxes.

What will he start with?
Relies on Weirdmageddon ability passively, which include such as: Madness Manipulation, Time Stop, Dimensional Manipulation (bringing fictional character to live), Transmutation, etc

But personally for him, its either Biology Manipulation/Transmutation or Energy Projection.
Both of which a 12D Smurf, its instant death when Bill does this two

Relies on Weirdmageddon ability passively, which include such as: Madness Manipulation, Time Stop, Dimensional Manipulation (bringing fictional character to live), Transmutation, etc

But personally for him, its either Biology Manipulation/Transmutation or Energy Projection.
Both of which a 12D Smurf, its instant death when Bill does this two
Yeah, GGs.

hmm...idk if acheron starts at 4-A key and has to unsheathe her sword for high 1-C or just starts straight up at high 1-C
Both dont matter since she gets one shot by a whole ap difference
The only way for her to win is via time stop which i didnt see if bill has resistance to,
And several other haxes she has when using her sword,i feel like saying Acheron but ap difference and amount of hax bill has makes it a stomp imo

I thought she can atleast stand a chance, with some of her cut (maybe?) it can takes Bill down for quite some time
She doesnt have dura negation listed on her profile even tho she cuts space with skill and ultimate,maybe that would work in her favour

bro what
show me bill passively using madness, time stop and dimensional manip on someone
if you're saying he can do all that passively

Back