• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I try to give the damn Lego a fair match

Imma let this run it's course, but since Dark's' ap is above baseline, i'll just leave it here that spinjitzu amps AP and that FSM likely did his feat as a child. He can also raise his own speed with time manip.

Well, from what I gathered from DS's profile, he uses Dispel Bound, which is a forcefield that nulls incoming attacks. It apparently only works if the opponent is weaker than the user tho, so who has the higher AP?

Schneide, although since FSM's feat was done as a child before he learned martil arts or with any stat amps FSM could actually go above

As for FSM's null, it basically nulls variations of his abilities that his opponent has and copies it

He can kill non-corporeals and intangibles, and has sealing, so maybe? Is Schneider darkness based?

You need to kill him on 3 different planes of existence for him to die.

I mean, he still probably has it in some degree via creating light, but the reasoning should be changed

Bluetrekking said:
@Yobo Somewhat unrelated but should FSM's concept manipulation be removed as we see the concepts exist before him?
I disagree, ince he's the sons of beings that embody creation and destruction, and he also fought a conceptual being. Also, how can we change their profiles now that they are tier 2? I would like to take care of the Stone Army's, since it's really poor for now.

Yobobojojo said:
I mean, he still probably has it in some degree via creating light, but the reasoning should be changed
This is the most solid evidence. Anything else is probably just support then.

Back