• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"I think and you get powernulled" vs "I think and you get turned into a book"

2 - Rohan

I just wanna state that according to someone, Discord is willing to lead with a thought (when he is Bloodlusted)

If Rohan turns Discord into a book he could just shapeshift back. Also, how is a point faster than a snap? Seems irrelevant.

Yes. I actually need to rewatch his episodes, one of them convinced me he may actually think to use them more often in character. Either way. They both think and die, voting Incon.

Rohan HD incapacitates before writting while Discord bloodlusted will completly destroy Rohan body. So going Discord for actual killing

If he's bloodlusted, he'd probably go for the kill. That's what bloodlusting is, making the character want to kill no matter what.

Yeah Rohan's only Hax incaps while Discord is bloodlusted so he leads with killing stuff

Yeah, Discord FRA

It's temporary whether or not Rohan can write stuff. Turning into a book isn't going to nope his magic, and Discord is able to stay conscious even when turned into an inanimate object against his will.

Lightbuster30 said:
It's temporary whether or not Rohan can write stuff. Turning into a book isn't going to nope his magic, and Discord is able to stay conscious even when turned into an inanimate object against his will.
Wait really. Fucc

>It's temporary whether or not Rohan can write stuff.

Since when is it temporary, in fact it's kinda enforced any comand written is permanent.

This feels like either a stomp or a mismatch. Given if Discord uses a thought based kill move, Rohan dies and then Heaven's Door's book effect likely wears out due to Rohan's death so Discord doesn't get incapped so Discord stomps. If he doesn't, he probably gets powernulled which would probably remove the effect of Heaven's Door.

Back