• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Shall Seal the Heavens Revision - New Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
As I finished the blogs for I Shall Seal the Heavens a Chinese Novel of Xianxia genre and Antvasima recommended me to start a Revision for this verse.

I will start by posting the blogs:

1. Here are the terms that may appear or need explained.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zaratthustra/I_Shall_Seal_The_Heaven_-_Terms

2. Here is the Cosmology.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zaratthustra/I_Shall_Seal_The_Heaven_-_Cosmology

3. Here is the Cultivation Ranks/Realm - think of this as the power rank.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._Seal_The_Heaven_-_Cultivation_Rank_and_Power

4. Here are the MC profile and the blog that has his feats/statements ranked from the lowest Realm to the highest.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zaratthustra/I_Shall_Seal_The_Heaven_-_Meng_Hao#Meng Hao

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...aven_-_Meng_Hao_-_Explanations#Unknown_Realms

5. Here is a part of the final battle of MC (Meng Hao) and the final antagonist (Allheaven), and also I explained the Dao.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zaratthustra/I_Shall_Seal_The_Heaven_-_Battle_of_Dao

6. Dao Realm Essence and Cultivator explained

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Shall_Seal_The_Heaven_-_Dao_Realm_Cultivators

7. Transcendor Realms and beyond explained

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zaratthustra/I_Shall_Seal_The_Heaven_-_Step_4

You can look at them and give any opinions, I'm ready for the debate. Ask me what you do not understand and I will explain.

Once a cultivator, in this Transcend and reach Daosource, they form their own natural and magical Laws/Essences and Daos and become completely independed. They can destroy/create and change them be their own or of another.

It was also stated that there is an infinite number of realms as the Dao is both boundless and infinite. There is no limit to the heights a particular cultivator can reach.

There also this stated by MC "he had reached a level of almost complete omnipotence. All he had to do was think, and he could transform anything into ash " .

There is thig one about space/dimension, it will be lenghty but I will try.

"Meng Hao saw' countless dimensions of space, all of them different sizes. Some were blurry, others were clear. They transformed into 'countless threads, threads that Meng Hao was very familiar with; every time he unleashed the Eighth Hex, these threads would appear, bind whoever was the target of the magic and seal their cultivation base as well as their Nascent Divinity.

Originally, Meng Hao had assumed that the threads were natural laws of Heaven and Earth. But now that he could see them clearly, he understood that they... were definitely not natural or magical laws!'

They were dimensional spaces'
!

Numerous dimensional spaces superimposed over each other' and then exerted pressure onto a cultivator to seal their cultivation base and Nascent Divinity

...'

The entire starry sky shook, and the Outsider who had transformed into a sea of flames seethed as he once again bore down on Meng Hao. However, instead of slamming into Meng Hao, he passed right through him.'

It was as if Meng Hao was now hovering, not in the Mountain and Sea Realm, but in some other dimensional space. The only thing which remained behind was a shadow, an image which everyone could see but not touch!"

As you can see the author specify dimension spaces that were superimposed over each other. You can meet this term superimposed dimension in M-String Theory and Hilbert Space.​

Then there is this as add info in same chapter.

"What is space...?" Meng Hao murmured. The sound of his voice echoed out, causing the starry sky to shake. Although his eyes were closed, in his mind, he could see numerous dimensional spaces, spreading out in all directions, stretching out over such a vast area that they seemed limitless.

"Length... is space....

"Height... is space....

"Breadth... is also space....

"Size can also be an expression of space...." Among the countless dimensional spaces, he saw that they could be described in terms of length, height, breadth, and overall size. And yet all of that seemed to be only a portion of what space was. Those were all... descriptions of space."
- Chapter 1346

Here he talks about what space is and how the countless dimensional spaces spread in all directions but also how the writer use (X, Y, Z - geometric dimensions) in regard of dimensions. Meaning beyond the first three spatial dimensions.

There also this "only a portion of what space was", meaning that is not only the first three spatial dimensions but beyond that.

It said length, height, and breadth (width) and overall size was only a portion of the dimensional space it was talking about, in this case, there are countless dimensional spaces/levels/layers of dimensions that super-impose on each other in conjunction with the earlier quote beyond the X, Y, Z. And the first three geometric spatial dimensions were only a portion of that.

It's like how X, Y, Z (dimensions) are only a portion of what space was, implying there are more to the dimensionality of space beyond length, height and breadth, and overall size.

So, the author thinks that X, Y, Z are all only a portion of what space was. They were all still descriptions of space but only a portion of it. So, there are like Countless Dimensions beyond the X, Y, Z.

Coupled with the fact that the earlier quotes speak of dimensions as super-imposing layers upon each other.

So, it's saying overall, that the Countless Spatial Dimensions was more than just 3-Dimensional geometrically.

"the area around him distorted, occasionally expanding, occasionally contracting. Sometimes it would bulge upward and downward, and sometimes it would sweep out to the left or right"

- "Currently nothing in existence could get close to that area, with the exception of Meng Hao, who was now gaining enlightenment of the Essence of space.

Meng Hao's body was also in a distorted state of transformation. Rumbling could be heard as he expanded, then shrunk. In one instant he was as tiny as a mustard seed, in another, as huge as the Heavens!"

- "As of now, his state exceeded that of the Eighth Generation Demon Sealer when he actually created the Eighth Hex. At that time, he had only needed to understand the initial aspects regarding length, height, breadth, and size. With that, he had been able to create the Eighth Hex.

On the other hand, what Meng Hao was contemplating was beyond that. He was contemplating the very Essence of space!

That was an Essence filled with endless possibilities, and Meng Hao wanted to know all of them!"

- "In my eyes, the world is just a canvas'."

You can see here how he talks about the space being distorted, expanding, contracting, bulging upward and downward, sweeping out to the left and right.

Also, how "nothing in existence could get close to that area" and how his body "was as tiny as a mustard seed, in another, as huge as the Heave".

The most important things in the quotes upwards are how he was contemplating beyond that, beyond the X, Y, Z ― geometric dimensions and how it had endless possibilities. And finally, after he reached the state of mastering the Essence of Space, "in his eyes. The world is just a canvas.".

Now, I will say again, once you reach the Complete Transcendence(in cultivation, body and soul). You are beyond the concept of Dao as you are your own Daosource.

And Dao is the origin and source of all things. The Dao can be sumarized in four line:

From zero comes one ― From the Infinite (Wuji) comes the Supreme (Taiji)

From one comes two ― From the Supreme (Taiji) comes the Duality (Liangyi) of Yin and Yang.

From two comes four ― From the Duality (Liangyi) comes the Four Phases (Sixiang).

And as once you become the Daosource you complety are beyond this system. The Dao becomes your plaything.

MC reached tier 1 A when he became a Daosource(also named Step 4), but his cultivation was so strong that he was "half step in Ancestor realm", the next step in cultivation. He then killed the clone of the antagonist and absorbed it and reached the Ancestor Realm (step 5). Then after billions of years, he reached the Unknowns Realms (Step 6 at least).

Zaratthustra said:
MC reached tier 1 A when he became a Daosource(also named Step 4), but his cultivation was so strong that he was "half step in Ancestor realm", the next step in cultivation. He then killed the clone of the antagonist and absorbed it and reached the Ancestor Realm (step 5). Then after billions of years, he reached the Unknowns Realms (Step 6 at least).
I'm not so sure that he even reached 5 Step.

Daosource is Step 4, then Ancestor is Step 5 and Unknown Realms is step 6 at least and is Realms, not Realm, but I'm sure you know this.

Zaratthustra said:
Daosource is Step 4, then Ancestor is Step 5 and Unknown Realms is step 6 at least and is Realms, not Realm, but I'm sure you know this.
Was it stated directly?

Either Meng Hao is not Step 6 or difference between Step 4 and 6 is smaller than differences between sub-Realms in Step 3 (the latter is pure bullshit), because in final battle Meng Hao almost lose to 3 peak Fourth Step cultivators and needed his ultimate ability to defeat them.

Here are some of the less frequently asked staff members that you can select from to ask to give input when there are no knowledgeable members available:

Ryukama

SomebodyData

Darkanine

Reppuzan

Dragonmasterxyz

Celestial Pegasus

Dark649

Soldier Blue

Monarch Laciel

Kaltias

Assaltwaffle

Saikou The Lewd King

Kepekley23

Gemmysaur

Ultima Reality

DarkDragonMedeus

AKM Sama

Dargoo Faust

MrKingOfNegativity

Theglassman12

Wokistan

<divclass="quote">SaTana Asmodeo wrote:<divclass="quote"> Zaratthustra wrote: Daosource is Step 4, then Ancestor is Step 5 and Unknown Realms is step 6 at least and is Realms, not Realm, but I'm sure you know this. </div> Was it stated directly?

Either Meng Hao is not Step 6 or difference between Step 4 and 6 is smaller than differences between sub-Realms in Step 3 (the latter is pure bullshit), because in final battle Meng Hao almost lose to 3 peak Fourth Step cultivators and needed his ultimate ability to defeat them. </div> It was no stated directly but it was said that each new realm is a really big difference. And he didn't need his ultimate ability to defeat them, just Allheaven and it's said that 20% of My Fate is to Seal the Heavens like a Demon was more than enough.

The difference may not be big between Steps but if he just one shot and stomped them as he did with Jin Yunshan, it would let all the story down.

Thanks for recomandation again, i've asked some of them but no reply. I will try with others too.

it was said that each new realm is a really big difference

The "really big difference" was said even with sub-realms of First or Second Step. Doesn't make it equal to difference between, for example, weak Dao Sovereign (mid Step 3) and Transcendent Meng Hao (high Step 4).

Difference in 2 Steps is insane. Nascent Soul cultivator can destroy a mountain. Mastery Realm (lowest Third Step in Pursuit of the Truth) cultivator can warp reality in a scale of a galaxy and destroy this galaxy with a grip of his hand.

if he just one shot and stomped them as he did with Jin Yunsha

Jin Yunshan was halfstep-Daosource, God, Devil and Ghost were all peak Daosource. There is a big difference between them.

I think it fits into story perfectly that Meng Hao was just Ancestor Realm by the time of final battle and Ancestor Realm was just a part of Fourth Step.

I can see about getting to this tomorrow. Had a bunch of homework today.

@Wokistan

Okay. No problem.

Yeah there is no way I am getting through all those blogs in a day. This may take some time, if nobody else responss.

Well, Dark649 said it' sure 1 A but doesn't know on what scale. Gemmysaur said that he will check but doesn't know when and The real cal howards just said gotcha so idk. So I'm looking forward to your opinion.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I think he said he was sure it was "Tier 1", but not sure where exactly on the scale.
Yeah, looked now at his coment Tier 1.

Maybe Sera EX is able to help you out. She has a good sense of judgement about the tiering system. DarkLK as well of course, but I am uncertain if he will be interested.

It seems this may take a while. Can I create the page verse at least (just adding the basic info for it)?

Yes, verse pages can be made before profiles for the verse have been made.

At the peak of the Spirit Realm, he did destroy the Door of Immortality, that dwarfed planet East Victory, that was bigger than South Heaven, that was way, way larger than the sun. So, he should be above star level at that point.

I know that, but I put him on Low Ball, excluding the 1 A tier (Step 4+). Because there are not many instances where the size is described. I'm waiting for my calculation on South Heaven Size to be accepted and then I will change. As you seem to know the Xianxia has an incredible size for things. Patriarch Reliance has a diameter of two million miles long, and he was just a country on South Heaven. He is 2.3 times bigger than the Sun.

Yeah, I did a calc about the size before, and got some 50 times the sun's diameter. Although I didn't get it evaluated.

Also, the Spirit Realm would prob deserve its own profile later, since he stays in it for more than half the story, and would show how strong he was before Dao Seeking.

You can look on the profile I made and the first key of Meng Hao is just for his Spirit Realm. You can see how much hax he has and abilities.

Yeah, but I mean more the tiers he was from Qi Condesation to Spirit Severing. He had a huge jump on his Second Severing, and an even bigger one during Dao Seeking.

I may add more keys in the future so he can have a more variety of battles on different Tiers but for now, it will stay on Realms so it can be looked more easily over.

I will also need to work on his Alchemy stats/abilities.

Now, I'm working on the profile page, I will post it when I finish it if you want to look over it.

I cleaned up the verse page a bit, but we preferably need more knowledgeable staff evaluation before you can say with certainty that the franchise is tier 1-A.

I see thanks, I've posted the Rectified calculation for the South Heaven Planet (MC Planet) and it may change things on Meng Hao Profile. While I wait for someone to finish looking on blogs (Wokistan) and maybe someone else to evaluate them, I have made the calculation so it may help on Cosmology/Tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back