• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genki Request: Sayaka Miki vs Captain MarvelousAQL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright son,since Genki want this match happen i gonna make this right now,and oh another match in midnight,Hueh....:"v

-7-C for both are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Kairo

-Range is 10 meters

-Win via death!!!

Marvelousaql neptune series drawn by chaoschao 8dd4ce0c3f21781cfdb56363fbe1e9dd
Miki sayaka and sakura kyouko mahou shoujo madoka magica and mahou shoujo madoka magica movie drawn by pikachi 49b145b438e5a7f3da744

VS

• Sayaka: 3
  • Captai Marvelous: 0
  • Inconclusive,Marvy NTR Kyoko and make Sayaka to be her bride ovo: 2 (Genki,Karuchi)

AP wise Marvy shouldn't have that big of an advantage, as she scales below 27 megatons while Sayaka stomped someone who is 6 megatons by existing

Skill wise Sayaka is highly outclassed and, coupled with Marvy's enhanced senses, getting an hit in is not going to be easy for her.

But Marvy doesn't have anything to incap, so her only way of winning is by destroying the soul gem. While Sayaka has the range advantage, it's not going to matter much as they start close so the fight is going to be in CQC. Sayaka should resist the status that Marvy can apply although they work on tier 2s, so they shouldn't be a factor, while Marvy doesn't resist the sleep manip.

About the soul gem thing, it's totally in Marvy's ballpark to think about trying to destroy it, as in her first appearance she appeared out of nowhere and hit the weak spot of a mech (iirc it was some sort of crystal on its head) which was weakening the CPUs. Also, some of her normal attacks are often imbued with elemental properties with effects like these:
Marvy Attacks 2
TL;DR with getting some good hits in Sayaka has a good chance of winning, as if she inflicts sleep it's over. But that is going to be quite difficult with Marvy's superior skill + enhanced senses that let her see Sayaka's blind spots, coupled with her versatility in CQC. Overall, I'd say Marvy Mid to High diff, mostly due to Sayaka's regen making her hard to put down

So this is "Kal vs Genki but it's a debate instead of reciprocal baiting into different series"?

Fine then ovo

Alright.

Other stuff that Sayaka has going for her:

Air platforms give her the mobility advantage.

Sheer volume of attacks due to stuff like Splashing Stinger

Steals life force with every attack

Zenkai boost

Speed amp to compensate for the skill gap

While her Soul Gem is a weak point, it also allows a much more ruthless fighting style on Sayaka's end. Marvy can't afford to follow the logic "as long as I get a killing blow, losing a limb is fine", while Sayaka can and will if she has to

>Mobility

Fair point

>Volume of Attacks

Fair, but she can still dodge

>Zenkai boost and speed amps

Marvy can amp both her strenght and speed too

>Abusing regen to hit

Fair enough, but she'd need to find the chance to do so and it isn't going to be too easy due to the skill gap About this, how skilled would you consider someone who's been training for years and is stated by the game's encyclopedia to have top-notch fighting skills more than once?

That is why I said high diff, it's a close fight

Question since I don't know all the status effects in the PMMM games that aren't Magi Reco

Would Marvy's poison work on Sayaka? It works on ghosts, machines, beings made of literal data and such

I'm aware, my point is that good survivability grants an absurd advantage when it comes to a sword fight. Usually a sword fight is "create an occasion to strike while remaining safe".

Sayaka has more options because she needs to protect only the gem, while Marvy needs to protect her entire body. She'll have to stay on the defensive if she plans to survive, because she isn't the one who can be stabbed and survive.

Why you are writing like this? Either way i'd consider her fairly smart, but nothing absurd. Training is good, but it doesn't take a genius to graduate in a school, same applies for a combat oriented one

I dunno. Sayaka resists poison, bind, stun, and slow.

The poison that she resists would otherwise kill her ignoring all her defenses, so it's pretty solid poison resistance.

Wait so Sayaka doesn't resist Null and paralysis? I thought she did. This adds another good advantage for Marvy

About the skill, I wanted another opinion

Right, but for the paralysis part if it works like in Magi Reco it's more similar to HDN's bind, which is yet another status, rather than the paralysis

It is, but it's electricity based.

Stun is yet another status, but it works differently in HDN

Edit: Wait, I might be getting confused, need to check a thing

I'm not sure how much electricity based paralysis would work when the brain doesn't actually control anything and one of Sayaka's powers is "ignore what your nerves are telling you".

She also resists confusion btw

I mean, it blocks ghosts too, so I doubt it has much to do with the brain

Well Marvy doesn't inflict it anyway, but cool

Then it will work yeah.

But at this point if both have a status that beats the other, that's closer to inconclusive imo

>Checks Sayaka's skill tree in Portable

>She has UI

Kaltias said:
>She has UI
W0t

Sayaka being more ruthless and letting herself be hit more often gives higher chance to the paralysis to trigger compared to her sleep status tho. But since both are chance based I think I'll switch to inconclusive

I'm serious, she randomly counter attacks automatically

Sleep isn't chance based, Sayaka casts it actively. The chance is 100%

It is? I thought it was said in one of her matches that it wasn't

Anyway, this solidifies the inconclusive

I personally think Sayaka takes the majority Mon top of the fact that Marvy has no means to incap, Sayaka only needs to strike her to force her asleep as she has no resistance, and Marvy is going to go through hell trying to strike a specific spot on Sayaka covered by incredibly fast acting Mid regen

Going Sayaka

Trying to strike a specific spot isn't hard when her attacks cover her whole body (Gif above) and a good hit would block Sayaka too giving Marvy plenty of time to finish her off, on top of a skill advantage

Flames are taken care of by her regen

Sayaka needs to hit her just once and she falls asleep

Those flames would hit the soul gem too and any hit can paralyze (The other status are resisted), and the skill advantage takes care of getting in more hits before Sayaka would. I'm going inconclusive only because the paralysis isn't 100% guaranteed (It should still be above 50% going by sampling)

But that's still in Sayaka's favor

Sayaka can and will follow the "I won't die if you strike me" Logic, and Marvy having the skill advantage doesn't help when she's caught of guard by what is effectively a suicide attack

Topped off by Sayaka needing a single hit to win while Marv needs to hit her gem or cause paralysis and that still falls in Sayaka's favor

While Sayaka would definitely use suicide Attacks during the fight, it also depends on her mental state

I wouldn't call the suicide sayaka of her latest episodes the "Sayaka at the best condition" (Her soul gem was already quite a bit tainted by that point) that SBA claims, so going for suicide attacks wouldn't be her leading move

I mean her mental state by the end Near death is "Die Die Die" so probably.

Sayaka at that condition is the only one that actually learned how to block out pain and got stronger as a result so yes, she's likely not going to give a damn

There are also her enhanced senses that let Marvy see Sayaka's blind spots, and defending those wouldn't be that easy for her despite going for suicide attacks

Isn't Sayaka capable of sensing invisibke witches?

Not sure if she has an exploitable blindspot

It does however, allow her to sense nearby enemies

Not like it matters since Blindspots are exactly what trying to do a suicide strike is meant to do, blind spots bait the opponent into striking

She still lets herself get hit a lot, she also isn't really all that skilled

I see it this way: Marvy gets the first hit and sayaka the second by exploiting her regen

The paralysis having at least 50% chance of activating means that half the time it goes off and Marvy wins, the other half it doesn't and she gets put to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back