• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM Revision: Law of Cycle Assistants Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will makes this brief.

We all know Sayaka Miki and Nagisa Momoe are part of Law of Cycle and got Blessed from her. I believes they lost some resistances and powers.

Proposal

• To add Type 8 Immortality to their profiles. Due being parts of Law of Cycle, they shouldn't be able to die as long as Madoka still exists since their souls, in a way, belongs to her.
  • To add resistance to Power Mimicry, Power Absorption, Power Modification and improved Power Nullification resistance to their profiles. Due having blessing from Madoka, a 2-A conceptual entity, it should be difficult to null, steal, absorbtion and mimicry their powers unless the opponents can override Madoka's Blessing.
Some other stuffs that I'm not sure yet

• I dunno how Cosmic Awareness interracts with Mind Manipulation, but due to being part of conscioussness of Madoka and share her awareness as well, I do think the LoC assistants should get improved Mind Manipulation resistance.
  • This is probably the most controversial of all the proposals, due to upscaling exists in Madoka series, both LoC assistants should their hax (the ones they got from Madoka) get upscaled to 2-A as well. We also have Avatar of Calamity which has been accepted to have 2-A Curse Manipulation due recieving a bit curse from Ultimate Kriemhild Gretche. I believes LoC assistants should get the same treatment.
So what do you think?

have you asked relevant PMMM people here

people like ed, somebodydata, maybe kaltias?

Already Linked the thread into the PMMM general diacussion thread (SD and Kalt are probably busy IRL), but I could sent the notice to their message wall too.

Give me few sec.

That would probably work, yes. Feel free to contact any active member listed under the Knowledgeable Members List for PMMM and any knowledgeable member from the Supporters section of the verse page. That should give you a fairly large selection of people to talk here and discuss your proposed changes.

I'm fine with type 8, resistance to power null, and resistance to mind manip.

I'm unsure about 2-A hax tbh, just because they have Madoka's blessing doesn't mean their hax all scales up to 2-A, only stuff given by Madoka would be such as their cosmic awareness

my opinions don't mean much here but i'll put them anyway immortality and power resist i agree with

Mind resist i agree though am unsure about but putting into words why is hard

2-a i'm leaning against though it would be fu, i don't believe there is enough evidence to support them being upscale that much

I agree with points 2 and 3 (we basically accept the third one anyways too), but 4 seems to be a too much speculah for my test.

I don't think point 1 has ever been proved, plus we know they have low godly regen anyways. Though you could make an argument for At least Mid-Godly (According to A Voice From Beyond That Strokes the Ears, magical girls who have their souls destroyed are somehow able to come back as ghosts, witching out is apparently even worse (Mel literally no longer exists spoiler) and the LoC Assistants are unaffected by that.)

@SD

Point 1: I just thought that since the Assistants are part of LoC, they wouldn't just die easily so long Madoka exists like any other Type 8. Plus, their souls also kind of belongs to Madoka too.

Point 4: It's not that I propose to upscaling all of their hax, only the stuff that they got from Madoka. Even AoC didn't get It's hax upscaled aside from the curse manip since it was recieved from UKG.

Point 1: I'm just saying that isn't really confirmed from what we know. I don't mind a possibly type 8, but Oktavia's Rebellion witch card specifically says its dependent on water instead.

Point 4: I'm kinda confused, since none of the abilities they got have a '2-A' scale. Like Summoning (Unless you mean 2-A witches) or low-godly Regenerationn.

I have to go work any minute now, so this is probably my last reply for a while.

Point 1: I mean, that is Oktavia, not Sayaka. I know both are kinda the same person, but they aren't either. Although, possible Type 8 sound suffice too.

Point 4: l mean, probably regarding summoning. It is the ability granted by Madoka after all. Although ap wouldn't be 2-A. And regarding the regen, we already have a 7-A guy with Low-Godly who can outregen the likes of Swamp Thing since it was granted by a High 1-A dude. This is the same case with the LoC assistants.

Sure then.

That's... weird. Regardless, while I concede on Regenerationn being 'upscaled', I think that's the only one. Espically since the summoning doesn't show anything remotely 2-A.

Very well then.

So basically all the points are accepted with few minor adjustments on point 1 and 4. Should we ask for another admin input or the changed can be applied immediately?

Well you know me, I like to get more votes from normal members, but if no one else has a problem with it, I guess you can go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back