• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I overextend myself with these Geralt fights

Status
Not open for further replies.
NLF to the max, Intangibility isn't countered like that, Geralt can affect Immaterial intangibility, Ghost's Intangibility is either spatial or phasing, so unless Geralt can affect those subtypes, he ain't bypassing crap.

Zark2099 said:
NLF to the max, Intangibility isn't countered like that, Geralt can affect Immaterial intangibility, Ghost's Intangibility is either spatial or phasing, so unless Geralt can affect those subtypes, he ain't bypassing crap.
Well shit.

This be looking like a stomp then.

i sense sarcasm uwu

I honestly don't know if it's a stomp or not, so I made the match to verify, anyways Geralt can still affect Ghost with magical effects, just not anything physical.

Ghost can drop Geralt through the damn floor so he suffocates into the ground, or he soldifies himself into Geralt, 1st of which requires him tagging once, later doesn't require him to go tangible until it's too late

@M3X you fellas need to read the feckin profile pages which are a click away, literally in the power p

@ThaTSayMarine Really? He can still affect Ghost with spells, I assume he had spells which can damage despite Intangibility

SpookyShadow said:
The spells are affecting the same ghosts that are immaterial and intangible man, it's not like spatial intangibility
Magic doesn't work in that regard, Ghost has that limitation, he isn't intangible to purely energy and magic attacks, just physical elements within them

Zark2099 said:
@M3X you fellas need to read the feckin profile pages which are a click away, literally in the power p
@ThaTSayMarine Really? He can still affect Ghost with spells, I assume he had spells which can damage despite Intangibility
Yrden can make a specter tangible and slow it down but ghosts intangibility seems to not work like that so it's out of the option

So is Quen and Igni

Geralt rarely ever uses axii in combat

Aard might make somewhat of a shockwave to take away ghosts intangibility but that isn't likely to happen

Bombs are completely useless

Technically Igni spam is viable, yeah, then again Ghost have Invisibility and can go through the floor

Eh, k, closing this.

So that's the last Marvel High 8-C matchup for Geralt then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back